I'm borrowing a mate's banjo for about a month, does anyone know any songs that are fun to play on the banjo?

I posted here as there's nowhere to post it, and I don't wanna hear any hate for the banjo!
I don't think I can quite play dueling banjo's, my friend didn't lend me any finger/thumb picks either, so far I've got superman (scrubs theme) thats about it
I think mumford and sons have a banjo? but they're not really my style, still, i'd listen to them if they had a banjo...
Quote by jibbyc
I don't think I can quite play dueling banjo's, my friend didn't lend me any finger/thumb picks either, so far I've got superman (scrubs theme) thats about it
I think mumford and sons have a banjo? but they're not really my style, still, i'd listen to them if they had a banjo...

It's actually really easy. You play it the same way you would on a guitar, but the open tuning makes it really easy to improvise your own little licks.

Anyways, banjos are fun as hell. Just spend some time messing with it.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by Duffman123
inb4 you know what

Oh there's always one to ruin my fun. I don't know how you people sleep at night.
Modest Mouse uses banjo sometimes. Check out their songs Satin in a Coffin and Bukowski.