Ok i normaly use Jazz 3 XL's there perfect size for me and i like the nice point they have. the only gripe i have is they feel a bit slippery for me and dont have enough grip.

So im looking for a pick with more grip and the same point and size as the jazz 3 Xl's
in an ideal world. i was considering making a round hole or cut small grooves into it to give my thumb better grip.

any sugestions on this would be great. thanks alot
Get the eric johnson jazz IIIs.

Theyre made out of a better material, the same as the old ones infact before they decided to make them out of plastic bottle caps.

Dava picks are okay too.

And the ultex.

Maxx Grip Jazz IIIs do the job.

But get the EJ ones anyway.
Dunlop Teckpick
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
I just use a little drill bit I have for my dremel and throw some holes in my picks - instant grip.
Quote by katalyzt13
I just use a little drill bit I have for my dremel and throw some holes in my picks - instant grip.

yeah ive just done that with a tiny screw and a screwdriver and put 5 small little holes in the middle and just gave it a whirl....absolutly PEFRECT lol. I just orderd a few differant ones to try anyways it cant hurt to see whats available i guess n see what the differant ones are like. thanks alot evryone