I love how my arse feels after I wipe after I take a dump. Feels even better with skinny jeans and smooth boxers on afterwards. So much comfort in such a stupid piece of clothing [referring to the skinny jeans].

Anything else?
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Finally reading a Woffelz thread not about pedophelia.
I pride myself on my humility.
Quote by mtshark
Finally reading a Woffelz thread not about pedophelia.

Read between the lines.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by StewieSwan
First legal purchase of alcohol

I'm not sure what I find more worrying. A heterosexual male finding skinny jeans comfortable, or a heterosexual male enjoying the sensation of a hand between his ass cheeks.
The feeling of doing a pee or poo when desperate. So much relief!

EDIT: Also, WINNING!
Yours sincerely,

bobwentpop, UG's favourite spontaneous combustion victim.
Quote by Woffelz
I love how my arse feels after I wipe after I take a dump. Feels even better with skinny jeans and smooth boxers on afterwards. So much comfort in such a stupid piece of clothing [referring to the skinny jeans].

Anything else?

In satiric reference to another Pit thread...

Dude, that's pretty gay.
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
When I'm not having sex with fat chicks.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
Being woken by thirst at 3 am, stumbling into the bathroom and straight up quaffing water. Feels good, man.
Riding mah mopeds with a couple of friends, in a long line. Like wannabe a motorcycle gang
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
i love the feeling i get when i use the searchbar before making a new thread.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I am partial to learning really great things. Sometimes, if I really like the information I'm reading then I'll get light-headed.
Pooping.
Winning.
Showering.
Powder snowboarding/skiing.
Rain.
Snow.
Being drunk.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by ShadesOfNight
I'm not sure what I find more worrying. A heterosexual male finding skinny jeans comfortable, or a heterosexual male enjoying the sensation of a hand between his ass cheeks.

You are just jealous because you can't fit into one.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by JamSessionFreak
Pooping.
Winning.
Showering.
Powder snowboarding/skiing.
Rain.
Snow.
Being drunk.

winning sucks, i prefer losing and in the process, sabotaging everyone else