Poll: Cold Pizza or Hot Pizza?
Poll Options
View poll results: Cold Pizza or Hot Pizza?
Cold Pizza
17 21%
Hot Pizza
65 79%
Voters: 82.
Hot/warm. When it's cold I can't taste it as much. But I do enjoy cold pizza when I'm too lazy to warm it up.
i like my pizza as hot as it can be eaten. with cold cheese on top. delectable.
Jonas Brothers: They corrupt the minds of millions of teen girls, i wish i could do that.
Quote by theogonia777
cold pizza is the best, not refrigerated, but instead left on out on the counter for 3 hours.

Fucking this.
Quote by angusfan16
Hot. Anyone who says cold is a commie.
Silly commies with their cold things.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
either is fine with me, poll fail
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by Alex Vik
Hot when it arrives, cold the day after.

this is the right answer

Pizza should not be reheated
Quote by jakesmellspoo
jesus, the junior spies are everywhere, wantonly reporting everything for no particular reason

Quote by The Pit Rules
Is there anything I should do before making a thread?

- Use the search function. Someone else has probably asked the exact same question or started a similar topic to the one you have in mind in the recent past and we don’t need 20 threads on the same topic.

Yeah, you're right. My bad
Quote by sam b
Yeah, you're right. My bad

yup, your bad. get a life. you know why you announced that you reported this thread? you think you're important. just report it and don't say anything, no one thinks you're cooler for announcing to the world that you just told the teacher on me.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
yup, your bad. get a life. you know why you announced that you reported this thread? you think you're important. just report it and don't say anything, no one thinks you're cooler for announcing to the world that you just told the teacher on me.

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by jakesmellspoo

Isn't it expected to say that the thread has been reported after you report it?

OT:Heat up pan with oil, put slice in it, cover it, wait a while and BOOM: lightly fried warm pizza. Beats putting it in a microwave.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by rockingamer2
Isn't it expected to say that the thread has been reported after you report it?

OT:Heat up pan with oil, put slice in it, cover it, wait a while and BOOM: lightly fried warm pizza. Beats putting it in a microwave.

I thought I was the only one to have discovered how much better this is!

I prefer cold, but purely because microwaved from refrigerated just tastes like crap. And cold everything is better for breakfast, except tea.
Cold pizza is nowhere near as nice as opened beef cold from the fridge after 2 days
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
Anybody who doesn't pick cold pizza is mentally unstable.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by Alex Vik
Hot when it arrives, cold the day after.

this
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Depends on the pizza. Some pizza is best straight out of the oven, some pizza is best left on the counter overnight, some pizza is best straight out of the refrigerator. The pizza I just ate happens to be best refrigerated, then re-heated in a toaster oven.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by angusfan16
Hot. Anyone who says cold is a commie.

Kim Jung Il likes his pizza...COLD. Don't be a cold-hearted Communist.