Page 1 of 5
Saw this in my email, and surprisingly there has been no Christian outrage about it. A Muslim group put this sign up near the spot where Jesus fell for a second time carrying a cross, and they claim he said exactly this:

Course, they are wrong, and substituted their own words in.

Who thinks this is an attempt by certain Muslims to enrage the Christan community and make them look bad? Or just a stupid banner put up by some stupid idiot?
I think you'll find that was Jesus Navas, the Sevilla midfielder.
Who cares, as far as religions go Islam>Christianity, deal with it.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Who cares what some insane rabbi said 2000 years ago? Move on.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
I think they're right and you should just accept it.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ethan_hanus
Saw this in my email, and surprisingly there has been no Christian outrage about it. A Muslim group put this sign up near the spot where Jesus fell for a second time carrying a cross, and they claim he said exactly this:

Course, they are wrong, and substituted their own words in.

Who thinks this is an attempt by certain Muslims to enrage the Christan community and make them look bad? Or just a stupid banner put up by some stupid idiot?

The only thing stranger than a grown man talking to himself is another man insulting him for saying he's doing it wrong.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
I guess to to Muslims it's correct since Allah is their god, even though it says "GOD is my Lord and your Lord". But yeah, they're just trying to be controversial and maybe get people to read the Quran.
Because Christians never put up stupid, ignorant, and misleading billboards
Check out my band Disturbed
But... Islam didn't exist at that time, and neither did Arabic.
So he couldn't have been talking about Allah.

Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
It is hilarious to read the big yellow words at the top out loud.

holy shit it is

ALLAHILAIHIALHIALLALHILA
Face it dude, the sky man from their area is better than the sky man from your area.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I'll wait for Slacker to pop in and adjudicate on the veracity of the statement (that sentence sounded way less pompous in my head...) but really who gives two damns?
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Quote by Simsimius
But... Islam didn't exist at that time, and neither did Arabic.
So he couldn't have been talking about Allah.

Allah has always existed because Islam is the one true religion. Idiot.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Face it dude, their sky man is better than your sky man.

They're both n00bs. Water gods are where it's at.

Neptune, mother****ers.
Now that's just trolling.

Having said, being a christian and what not, I don't really care. Whatever floats their religious boat I guess. But we all know the big man upstairs is actually as he's made out to be in Family Guy
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
Quote by ethan_hanus
The main word I want to point out is SLAVE, I don't think Jesus ever used the word "SLAVE" anywhere in any translation of the bible that I've read. He used servant, but never slave to refer to people serving God/Allah/bob/whatever.
"Slave" is more accurate.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
They're both n00bs. Water gods are where it's at.

Neptune, mother****ers.

No way man. Fire gods kick ass.

Nicolas Cage bitches:

"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by due 07

Do what I say or burn in hell for eternity with no chance of redemption.

Yep, slave sounds right to me.
Quote by due 07

No, slave means you do the will of your master against your will. Servant means you do the will of your master by your own will, you are not forced. The context of the words are very important, don't over look them.
Odds are Jesus didn't even exist, bro. And if he did, he was a nutter.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
my son.. jesus were many things! like he was gay, fishmonger, jew, gestapo, also he could walk on water some claimed...
Quote by ethan_hanus
No, slave means you do the will of your master against your will. Servant means you do the will of your master by your own will, you are not forced. The context of the words are very important, don't over look them.

Good lord, get a dictionary.
Quote by Shreddie-Sharp
my son.. jesus were many things! like he was gay, fishmonger, jew, gestapo, also he could walk on water some claimed...

Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Quote by SeveralSpecies
This

There's no pay for doing god's work.

except eternal life......
Quote by ethan_hanus
The main word I want to point out is SLAVE, I don't think Jesus ever used the word "SLAVE" anywhere in any translation of the bible that I've read. He used servant, but never slave to refer to people serving God/Allah/bob/whatever.

A lot of things get changed in translation. Servant and slave often will get mixed up after hundreds/thousands of years of translation. And the billboard is quoting the Quran, not the new testament, and the Quran may have very well said "slave".
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by ethan_hanus
a person entirely under the domination of some influence or person

a person who is the property of and wholly subject to another; a bond servant.

Yeah, Jesus sounds like a slave.
Quote by WaterGod
except eternal life......

Yea no I'd rather have the cash in my hand, thanksmuch. That way I KNOW I'm getting paid.
Page 1 of 5