So who here likes whole wheat?

i absolutely hate it, it makes everything taste worst, dry and texture is off.

I just made some KD, and i was all like because i have hockey tonight and it was meant to be my carb food (and im feeling lazy after jackhammering all day at work) and it wasnt until the box was open and i was pouring it in that i noticed its whole wheat, FUUUU

now im eating worst tasting KD

e/ with odd little hard chunkies in the pasta itself
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Last edited by JimmyBanks6 at Jul 14, 2011,
No idea what KD is, but put a shit load of sugar on/in it and it'll taste sexy, undoubtedly
I'm not a fan of plain whole wheat bread. I like it when there is other stuff in there like small seeds and stuff to give it some texture. There are some situations where I like white bread better, but overall I'm a whole wheat kinda guy.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by sam b
No idea what KD is, but put a shit load of sugar on/in it and it'll taste sexy, undoubtedly

dont tell me KD is a canadian thing

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by JimmyBanks6

It is, here it's just Kraft macaroni and cheese.

But I prefer whole wheat.
Quote by JimmyBanks6

must be, like milk in a bag. looks like the equivalent of kraft mac n cheese
In all of my life, I've never noticed whatever it is that people hate about whole wheat. It's the real deal, from the grain to the name.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Wait, there's whole wheat mac 'n cheese? Also, I guess the term "KD" is a Canadian thing.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
I try to avoid wheat altogether, but when I do eat it, I prefer whole wheat. It doesn't taste great, but it's easy to mask the taste. I.E if I'm having whole wheat noodles, I'll use a little bit of extra virgin olive oil to fry it with some vegetables and chicken, and spice it up with a little bit of soy sauce while frying - absolutely awesome stuff after that.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
^well ill be damned, i never knew they had different names

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by Altered_Carbon
In all of my life, I've never noticed whatever it is that people hate about whole wheat. It's the real deal, from the grain to the name.

No idea. I saw an interesting video in a lecture last semester where people/families in some store for lower income families actually refused free wheat bread and other types of bread if it wasn't sliced and white. Crazy stuff.
Quote by D&DLover
No idea. I saw an interesting video in a lecture last semester where people/families in some store for lower income families actually refused free wheat bread and other types of bread if it wasn't sliced and white. Crazy stuff.

oh i can afford it fine, it just tastes worst and has a bad texture to me

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
i love my Wheaties,im cooking some brown rice right now.the man say whole wheat be good for us serfs but i think they just taste better.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Quote by JimmyBanks6
oh i can afford it fine, it just tastes worst and has a bad texture to me

I'm sure. I didn't intend it to sound like that, I was just making an unrelated but interesting point about whole wheat.
I literally eat whole wheat pasta everyday. I think it tastes the same as normal pasta. I also prefer brown bread to white. I just started eating this bread called Burgen it is F'ing amazing. It has loads of seeds and stuff through it and I'm a man who loves eating seeds.

Oh yeah and that KD over here we have a similar product called "Cheesy Pasta" I used to love it but I also used to be fat.

EDIT: Just looked up cheesy pasta on google it says a Pack serves 3, I used to demolish a whole pack on my own.
Last edited by MegadethFan18 at Jul 14, 2011,
I dunno if this is just a British thing, or just a British brand name
but this shit

is awesome.

I like wholegrain bread...but I much prefer thick white for toast. Just goes nicer, and is less dry.
I quite like it.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Whole grain is for poor people who can't afford to have their grain milled.

/16th century mentality

But srsly: Tastes bad man. Not sure why, I just don't like it as much as the white counterpart. I'll eat it if it comes down to it, though.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
People still eat wheat?
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?