I wrote this in 2008. Thought it was funny, and a lot of other people do, too. Check it out here: http://youtu.be/rw5ibzGCX0Y

If you think it's shit, say so and give it a thumbs down. I don't care. If you like it, give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends!
That was a great song. Should definitely be on iTunes, or some other mp3 site. I will share it with my friends.
Quote by Skullivan
That was a great song. Should definitely be on iTunes, or some other mp3 site. I will share it with my friends.

Thanks! I'll definitely look into that. Facebook has blocked the link from being shared directly, but it still can be posted using bitly or another URL shortener if you'd like. Again, I appreciate it.
Quote by Dpullam
Good but i love john mayer's music!

Thanks! You can like both! I'm bashing the man. I actually really like "Slow Dancing in a Burning Room".
Your playing is beautiful - I listened to some of the other youtube clips as well. The song *is* very funny (even though the outro was a little over the top for me, but that's just me).

I hope you're gigging!
Did you know: animal agriculture contributes more to global warming than all modes of transportation combined? Go Veg - it is the right thing to do for the planet, for your health, and for the animals.

lmcd Soundcloud Tunes
Quote by lmcd
Your playing is beautiful - I listened to some of the other youtube clips as well. The song *is* very funny (even though the outro was a little over the top for me, but that's just me).

I hope you're gigging!

Thanks so much! I completely understand... That type of thing isn't everyone's bag.
"Pincushion love-toy" was a personal favourite. I was dissapointed to not hear "Shirt liftin'" however :p
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Haha... Can't please all the people all the time! I made up half of those homophobic terms in the outro. Probably not a good thing that they are so easy to come up with, huh? For the record, I have nothing against gay people whatsoever. Men commonly call each other derogatory terms for homosexuals all the time. Doesn't make it right, but whatever... Thanks for listening! Share with your friends!
Last edited by xxxAXISxxx at Jul 17, 2011,
Good instrumentation but I felt the singing was a little lackluster, and the subject was dumb. I didn't really find it funny.
Quote by MatthewLeisher
Good instrumentation but I felt the singing was a little lackluster, and the subject was dumb. I didn't really find it funny.

I'm glad you didn't like it.