Well, I don't really mind the size, but I wouldn't prefer it to be so small that I have to turn it up to the max volume to hear it. Just a practice amp that would be fine in my bedroom. I don't plan on using it for a performance or anything, just playing on my own. I want to play rock, metal, alternative, or anything else. Maybe an amp that would have a nice clean sound with good distortion on it as well. My friend says a roland cube or something is decent. How's the performance on that?
Um, you already posted a thread on this. It will probably be closed.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by kutless999
Um, you already posted a thread on this. It will probably be closed.

Yeah, I know. If a mod could delete the other thread, it would be nice. I can't really remove it, so yeah... unless there's a sort of request button thing.
Quote by GodOfChips
Yeah, I know. If a mod could delete the other thread, it would be nice. I can't really remove it, so yeah... unless there's a sort of request button thing.

you can delete it...go back to your other thread's original post, click edit...on the next page that comes up click the option to 'physically remove message.' Should delete the entire thread and all posts in it.

To answer your question though....Peavey Vypyr 15.
For the amp, look at the roland cube 15xl and 20xl. Both sound great and are very reliable.
Quote by eyebanez333
you can delete it...go back to your other thread's original post, click edit...on the next page that comes up click the option to 'physically remove message.' Should delete the entire thread and all posts in it.

To answer your question though....Peavey Vypyr 15.
Thank you very much
One more question, does the amp work better with a certain guitar over others? (Sorry, I'm a newbie at this electric guitar stuff. Only been playing acoustic). I'm planning to get an Ibanez rg120.
Youve really got to try it out to see.