Gameshow Massacre - The Peanut Butter Genocide There's a lot of influence from all over the place in this one, very cheesy retro-game show music, Super Smash TV for SNES, and 90's rock in general. Sounds great when you're drunk.

Garbage Hands - The Peanut Butter Genocide Lyrics aren't for everyone, but f*ck it. This song is probably the sexiest stuff I'll ever write, unfortunately.

Flower Girl - The Peanut Butter Genocide One of my most proud, I think it's a very beautiful tune. Especially if you've ever been into Boards of Canada or David Bowie; it's also inspired by the 2nd theme from Magicant in Earthbound for SNES. Sounds great when you're drinking cough syrup.

I wrote and recorded these entirely last week after a lengthy break. I'm currently writing a 2nd album whilst shacking up in the woods. If you like it, stay tuned because I'll be pumping em out faster than babies at an abortion clinic.
HECK YESS!!! Always have loved your music dude, keep it up.
Music stores give all gear a +50 to Charisma.

Quote by one vision
Why not chromatics? Chromatic harmony was the "new thing" in the romantic era.
Quote by BassFishin
Problem:
Fish isn't meat.
Quote by CodeMonk
Pics or its a DS-1
Hey thanks! Don't think I haven't forgot, I still owe you the 1st album. I'm still wrapping it up since most of the songs are so complex I really bit off more than I can chew. It'll be out eventually though and I'm hopefully going to have both albums printed once I stop spending all my money on crack and Fabergé eggs.
Haha, buy cheaper crack. Nah, I kid. Can't wait though.
Music stores give all gear a +50 to Charisma.

Quote by one vision
Why not chromatics? Chromatic harmony was the "new thing" in the romantic era.
Quote by BassFishin
Problem:
Fish isn't meat.
Quote by CodeMonk
Pics or its a DS-1