Not going to lie... that was pretty bad.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
If you want some pointers on particular areas to improve on, well-

- try and sing better
- try and play guitar better

That should sort you out!
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Quote by McTodd
If you want some pointers on particular areas to improve on, well-

- try and sing better
- try and play guitar better

That should sort you out!

I really shouldn't laugh but McTodd hit the nail on the head.
i was going to say (especially for the chorus) if your going to play acoustic, don't play power chords..
Eh, at least I tried. Thanks for the comments, everyone!
I gave you a thumbs up on your video, sure it wasn't the best but you can work on it and improve.
Quote by MegadethFan18
I gave you a thumbs up on your video, sure it wasn't the best but you can work on it and improve.

Thank you for having manners, and not acting like a complete douchebag like some other people I could mention...

I really appreciate your comment and thumbs up. I have a couple other videos if you wanna check them out. There's an original song and a cover of a Marilyn Manson tune
Quote by CoyT
Thank you for having manners, and not acting like a complete douchebag like some other people I could mention...

I really appreciate your comment and thumbs up. I have a couple other videos if you wanna check them out. There's an original song and a cover of a Marilyn Manson tune

I was slightly rude in my first comment

Seriously though I don't have anything to gain from trying to put you down. I was really bad when I started. I have a Crazy Train solo cover just awful but at the time I thought I was king, I keep it and watch it to remind myself of how far I have come. We all get there eventually.

I'll have a look at your other stuff. I have just put up my first video on here, (although I'll have been playing 3 years as of next week) and would appreciate it if you checked it out.
Quote by MegadethFan18
I have a Crazy Train solo cover just awful but at the time I thought I was king, I keep it and watch it to remind myself of how far I have come. We all get there eventually.

This. It was pretty awful, but we've all been there. You'll hate listening to it in 6 months or so, but I guess that's how progress works.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Holy Crap.

I love you more than life itself.