Sounds like delay. And volume swells (probably with a volume pedal and not the knob on the guitar)
Rig:
Jackson SLSMG/Ibanez S470QS/Charvel DS-1 -> JCA100H/BV50H -> Carvin V212

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Some of my farts last longer than Axe does.
I'm not entirely sure on the delay part, because it might be reverb. i use delay much more often than reverb though.
Rig:
Jackson SLSMG/Ibanez S470QS/Charvel DS-1 -> JCA100H/BV50H -> Carvin V212

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Some of my farts last longer than Axe does.
he is just swelling with a volume pedal. you can do it with your guitar's volume knob as well, it is just tricky to do it fast like that. you can also do it completely dry. adding some delay and reverb, however, can make some cool sounds and hang on to that note a little longer.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
you can make reverse sounds using your volume. hit a note, swell it in, and just when the volume is at its peak, stop the note. it gives the effect of the note swelling in reverse
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
interesting. you sir/ma'am, have talent.

can you teach me other cool tricks like that? i'll pay you in e-cookie format.
hahahaha. um...i cant think of any other tricks

if you bend a note while swelling it in it kinda sounds like an elephant...

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
holy shit you're right!!!

now teach me how to make a sitar sound on my triple rectifier >.>

jk, i wish i had one of those. but seriously, if you know how to make a sitar sound, then tell me.

unless i need a new amp, but i think i'm ok in that department.
my friend's strat has a screwed up saddle on the high e and it kinda sound like a sitar....lolol

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
haha, nice! i have a mim strat laying around somewhere. how is the saddle screwed up? i'll try to do that to all of them on this guitar.
at what part?

i hear a guitar with a tremolo effect on it

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Yeah, the main strum that goes throughout the song. Yeah, I've checked it on youtube and it's the tremolo I was looking for. Thanks a lot for all the help.