I am currently in need of a new amp I currently have a line 6 spider which I made a big mistake in buying it.

Here is the Info

Budget? - 100-150$ plus whatever i get for trading in my line 6 spider(I know it was a mistake in buying it)

Genres? - Metal ,Metalcore, and rock mainly (everything from Asking Alexandria-Aerosmith)

New or Used? - Im willing to go new or used.

Home or Gig? - Mainly home maybe a few gigs
Closest City? - Roanoke, Va
Current Gear? - Epiphone Les Paul Epiphone Sg
Quote by Jesse0315
I am currently in need of a new amp I currently have a line 6 spider which I made a big mistake in buying it.

Here is the Info

Budget? - 100-150$ plus whatever i get for trading in my line 6 spider(I know it was a mistake in buying it)

Genres? - Metal ,Metalcore, and rock mainly (everything from Asking Alexandria-Aerosmith)

New or Used? - Im willing to go new or used.

Home or Gig? - Mainly home maybe a few gigs
Closest City? - Roanoke, Va
Current Gear? - Epiphone Les Paul Epiphone Sg

not under the best circumstances financially, because that is kinda a touchy amount as far as amps go.

but if you were to save a little bit more, a Jet City JCA2112RC would get you on the way, it will need a boost for heavier riffing, but when i owned mine it did the job. they are all tube go for $300 last time i checked brand new.

or another modeling amp, and if you are looking to play heavier stuff the majority of people would probably recommend a peavey vypyr. i am not too familiar with the budget level, so i can't really help you out a ton.

but agagin i think the jet city would be a good option if you were to save a little bit more.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
The Blackstar HT 5 maybe something you can look at too.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.