anybody ever listen to any broadcasts or clips on youtube?

for those who don't know, Art Bell ran a radio show which dealt mostly in paranormal, aliens, and stuff like that. he had a phone set up just for the anti-christ. and some guy called that phone claiming to be the anti-christ and what not. another guy called claiming to be flying a personal airplane over area 51, and lost connection to the show due to being shot down. allegedly. more recently, an exerpt from the show was used by The Faceless on their song "Planetary Duality I (Hideous Revelations).
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuwHtTOc_Yw&feature=related

this is a particularly interesting clip

EDIT: i have read that, but the initial call was very, very convincing. the caller deserves an award for his performance.
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Last edited by djn419 at Jul 15, 2011,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4ASP3aKVj4&feature=related
This is apparently the original area 51 guy, the other one is clearly not the same person on the phone , people are saying he was killed or something, don't know but it's blatently not the same guy claming to be 'calling back'.

edit: here is the 'call back' one, it's clearly another person, you can hear it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zuiuxty1qyU

edit: this is depressing to listen to
Last edited by Zoot Allures at Jul 15, 2011,
George Norey does Coast to Coast now. They're crazy. I only know it because my mom listens to it every night
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by izbbass
George Norey does Coast to Coast now. They're crazy. I only know it because my mom listens to it every night

i have been trying to find the channel on this radio app on my phone, but can't seem to find it anywhere. im highly upset.
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Gear:
Quote by zgr0826

you sir are a scholar, and a saint. i use the tunein app, now to find it on my phone.
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Gear:
My dad listens to him when he can cause they play the show late here.

Thanks for the stream Ziggy.
STಠ_ಠ
I do a lot of drugs and alcohol, than listen to this show. Entertaining, I say.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.