We took a hiatus

Our mind hates us

Our morals dictate us

Here is the church

Here is the stable

The peoples tried

Lived by a fable
Common sense*
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Clever, perhaps too subtle in the context. Hahah
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
"Our mind hates us" has four syllables and throws off the rhythm slightly in reading alone,
Shall it stay also?
P.S: I'm fully aware that this is a criticism of the church, be it Christian, Islam or Hindu - however, I still feel unable to critique it on the deeper level due to my complete lack of any religious knowledge or contact with religion.
Yea, syllables aren't my top priority when I'm writing, because when it's made into music, it can be made to fit no matter what. I may try to change that line up a bit to give it those extra syllables and make it flow more nicely. Thanks :]
A bit short, but nice fits together nicely. It might sound better if there was a constant rhyme scheme. Also I like the last verse but maybe change it to "They live by a fable"
Quote by triface
Guy: I'm wearing female deodorant.
Girl: My apartment is just upstairs.

My Soundcloud
Good tunes and smiles right here