Page 1 of 2
Let me preface this with the fact that him and I are both 20 years old. We both still live at home and I'm happy with my parents for the time being. He, however, hates his mother so much that he wants to get out of the house and get a place of his own. He got 1500 bucks a week ago and blew it all on guns and ammunition which I understand is a hobby but this is in addition to the close to 2500 he has already spent. He has 8 guns which is a little unnecessary especially under the circumstances of him getting his own place. I mentioned to him (after he was talking about buying a 600 dollar gun) that maybe instead of buying so many guns, he should consider you know, getting his own place. But when I brought it up he punched me and told me I am never going shooting with him again (I've gone maybe three times...) and that he will come crash at my place for free...

tl;dr

Friend buying thousands of $ of guns/ammo when he wants to get out of his moms house and then told me he will crash with me for free.

So pit, do you think this is a little over the line?
He punched you and you're asking for advice on The Pit instead of going ape-shit on him?

Now do you understand why he has so many guns?

You don't f*ck with the Sheriff, boy.

Shattedit:

And before I forget,

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Last edited by shattamakar at Jul 15, 2011,
I think the notion of allowing open gun ownership is utterly insane in the first place, and that guns should only be in the hands of licenced experts on hunting ranges, farms or gun clubs.

There is no reason for anyone to own hand weapons or automatic weapons. Shotguns or hunting rifles in extreme circumstances, but other than that, if guns are banned, fewer people get shot. Which is good.

So yes, I do.
Yeah, I'd say punch him back...but if he has several thousand $ worth of guns...I wouldn't.
Just stop talking to him until he sorts his shit out. If he comes to your door, don't let him in. If he has a gun (probably won't) call the cops.
The guy has determined that happiness is indeed a warm gun.

It's one thing to be a collector because you're interested in the history of the weapon or to have them because you hunt, but it is quite another to be a gun and ammo fetishist who also has anger issues. Did his school vote him Most Likely to Shoot Up His Workplace? He sounds like a candidate for it.

I think for your own safety you need to distance yourself from this fruit.
Dudes gonna shoot up some civilians soon....
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Is this your friend TS?

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I wouldn't consider someone punching me and then telling me he's crashing at my place to be my friend.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
Quote by jakey333
I think the notion of allowing open gun ownership is utterly insane in the first place, and that guns should only be in the hands of licenced experts on hunting ranges, farms or gun clubs.

There is no reason for anyone to own hand weapons or automatic weapons. Shotguns or hunting rifles in extreme circumstances, but other than that, if guns are banned, fewer people get shot. Which is good.

So yes, I do.

This. Your friend sounds like a psychopath. He punched you, so he's quite clearly at least somewhat violent and he spends thousands of dollars on weapons. Man's a douche, plain and simple.
Buddy, it's actually quite worrying and IMO, you should run a mile. (assuming he's not got telescopic sights- if so, make it 4 miles).
Quote by Zeropathic
I wouldn't consider someone punching me and then telling me he's crashing at my place to be my friend.

This
he is an asshole, learn some Krav maga, then you can beat the living shit out of him even if he have guns.
Quote by Våd Hamster
Fuck yes you are the best poster ever

do you wanna hear a little piano composition I have just made?, I promise it don't totally sucks, you can hear it on my profile, any feedback would be really appreciated -C4C
Last edited by andras67 at Jul 15, 2011,
What a ******. He actually punched you and got all butt hurt? Did he just punch you in the face, or in the stomach or what? But there's something not right about this that makes me think immediate red flag about this friend of yours:

1) Hates his mom (Aggressive)
2) Collects guns and ammo (Conspicious and plotting)
3) Punched you and verbally took out his anger at you (Violent)

3 things you don't. Not to mention he sounds somewhat psychotic bro. You should carefully talk to him.
Poop on his weapons. Poop alot.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
report him to the mental health services at once
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Sounds like a total dick

Defriend his crazy ass.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
He sounds like he could turn psycho and kill a load of people tbh.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Ignore all these people TS, they don't know what they're talking about.
Walk right up to his house, into his room and punch him right in the face. It's the only way to solve this problem without anything seriously bad happening.
THIS IS A LARGE DISTRACTING SIGNATURE.
TS, are you the same guy as the TS that was talking about his dick friend joining the Navy? If so, your friend is a ****ing nut and you should stop being his friend.
Last edited by WishfulShredder at Jul 15, 2011,
Boomtown rats came to my head...........
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

he's hit you already for doing nothing he hates his mum, he has guns, you say one more thing and you could get shot
Irons
Sounds like an absolute nutter. Deal with extreme caution.

But remember: sometimes it's better to have these sort of people on your side, than against you. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer sorta thing.
Sounds like a nutjob.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
does anyone find it curious that TS is named 'weaponxclaws'?

TS, are YOU the said friend?
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by WishfulShredder
TS, are you the same guy as the TS that was talking about his dick friend joining the Navy? If so, your friend is a ****ing nut and you should stop being his friend.

It was Marines and yes. But also, different friend also with a lot of guns but he lives on his own. He makes it work. But he's still a dick.. God, I need new friends
Quote by jakey333

So yes, I do.

It's insane? So all street crimes involving guns will disappear if guns are banned?

I don't know if you've noticed this, but criminals don't obey laws and most surely aquire guns in an illegal way.
All you're gonna do with banning guns is to take them away from law abiding citizens, hunters and from those who shoots or collects guns as a hobby.
Quote by Kill A Kitten
You know that old saying: "Men who play bass in the band have the largest genitalia." Well, it's the same for women.
Quote by Low Man's Lyric
It's insane? So all street crimes involving guns will disappear if guns are banned?

I don't know if you've noticed this, but criminals don't obey laws and most surely aquire guns in an illegal way.
All you're gonna do with banning guns is to take them away from law abiding citizens, hunters and from those who shoots or collects guns as a hobby.

Quote by Low Man's Lyric

Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by jakey333

So yes, I do.

Collectors?

Other than that, crime rates involving guns went way down after concealed carrying was legalized. True story.
Quote by fender_696
*shitstorm*

I know, and I don't even want to start an argument or a shitstorm.
Quote by Kill A Kitten
You know that old saying: "Men who play bass in the band have the largest genitalia." Well, it's the same for women.
Page 1 of 2