Hey guys, a little while back, Dunlop dropped a hint in a Facebook Q&A session that a script reissue of the MXR Distortion+ would be released sometime later this year. Does anyone have more info on this? I can't find any other mention of this new pedal anywhere. I personally think a custom shop reissue of the 70's Distortion+ would be sweet.
how much?

i mean it's a pretty simple circuit... if that's what you want you can always get a clone, or even a kit. now.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
can't get excited about the D+ script or otherwise. when i started to play they were the king but i just can't understand why anyone would really want one now. this is coming from a guy that grew up in rochester ny which is where the original MXR company was based. whirlwind (another rochester co.) is now making a boutique version of most of the original mxr pedals so you might want to look into one of those.
Quote by Goldtop11
Hey guys, a little while back, Dunlop dropped a hint in a Facebook Q&A session that a script reissue of the MXR Distortion+ would be released sometime later this year. Does anyone have more info on this? I can't find any other mention of this new pedal anywhere. I personally think a custom shop reissue of the 70's Distortion+ would be sweet.

Remington from Dunlop here,

We've made some prototypes
how do you make prototypes of a 30 year old pedal? heck if that's the case i'm off to make a prototype of the wheel.

/facetious
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?