Hey everyone,

So I'm a solo musician currently and I'm searching for some type of pedal that matches my notes and does backing/harmonizing. I sound completely fine alone but I just think it would add more to stuff like choruses and make it feel more lively. I know TC-Helicon has a bunch of products but I really am not sure which are good. Any suggestions are good thanks

I play an acoustic-electric guitar and sing. I need the backing/harmonizing for VOCALS.

AGAIN TO MAKE IT CLEAR VOCAL BACKING/HARMONIZING, NOT GUITAR OR BASS.
Last edited by bassplayer4444 at Jul 15, 2011,
What you really need is a new amp.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Digitech makes one, don't they? I think their Vocalist processor has one. It'll harmonize based on what chords you play and stuff.
Could use one of those MIDI pads.. not sure of the actual name. You set pre-recorded sounds (in your case harmonies) and trigger them when you need to
Boss ME-70 does that. Choose the key, the interval, and the volume you want the harmony at, and it auto-harmonizes for you. It also does tons of other cool shit.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Hire a small parrot to sit on your shoulder. There is no other viable option.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
What you really amp is a need new. OH SHIT! That's right! A fresh take on a modern classic!
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by guitarlord28
Fuken a piano play

I do a fuken a piano play. And I don't need a new amp. You need an amp that's new.
Quote by Silent Murder
Hire a small parrot to sit on your shoulder. There is no other viable option.

You're so right, what's the average rate for parrots?
Try an octave divider. However, it won't follow the scale you are using, only a specific interval above you.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.