So today I noticed that the pinky in my fretting (left) hand has grown longer than it's right counterpart. I've known that the hands could stretch for those playing guitar but to actually grow fingers longer.....

So anyone else noticed stuff like this happening to them? The difference is not really noticeable until you closely compare the two but then It's clearly visible. I've only played for about a year. All of my other fingers are the same length though, just the pinky that has grown.

Will my fingers continue to grow until they are so long I can walk with them, like 2 feet or something? (That would be awwwesome) Am I a physical anomaly, a freak of nature?

Also what do you think is the best Collins-era Genesis album? My favorite is We Can't Dance
Too much left hand fapping. Use your right hand until the pinky fingers even out, then switch every other day to keep them at equal length.
I forgot how to play guitar. Q_Q
So your hands can actually grow from playing guitar!?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
My left hand is about 1/3 of an inch longer than my right. Slappin da bass really stretched that mofo out.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
"As HaistaPaska92 awoke one morning from uneasy dreams he found his left paw transformed in his bed into the best fapping hand ever."

I've just noticed that my left hand is a hair longer than my right, I do tend to do a lot stretching down the fretboard.
Quote by HaistaPaska92
Why doesn't anyone answer the Genesis question?

Everyone overlooked that part because you're turning into a freak of nature.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
After looking at my hands my hand right hand appears to actually be longer than my fretting hand.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Yup, totally the SuperAIDS.

(c) Pfizer Inc.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
Maybe your right pinky is shorter than your left rather than the left being longer than the right?