The Simpsons, South Park, Dexters Motherf*cking Laboratory, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Pokemon Gen 1, Johnny Bravo.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
did you kow that there was an episode of dexters lab that was banned, where he calls his sister a stupid f/u/c/k/ing c/u/n/t?
Regular Show, Adventure Time are good. But My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is the best cartoon ever.
Venture Bros, Futurama, Simpsons, Spliced, King of the Hill, South Park, Ugly Americans
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Looney Tunes
Dexter's Laboratory
The Simpsons
Family Guy
Tom and Jerry (the old ones, not the new shit).
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Family Guy, old school Tom and Jerry/Looney Tunes, Ed Edd and Eddy, Invader Zim, Avatar: The Last Airbender
Batman: The Animated Series.

By far the darkest, complex and most bad ass show I watched growing up.
Isn't it a pity?
Now, isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts,
And cause each other pain...

"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it." - John Lennon
Quote by metal4eva_22
Regular Show, Adventure Time are good. But My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is the best cartoon ever.

I came in here to say those.
STಠ_ಠ
Oh, and Pokemon. All the series they made up until they replaced the guy who voiced Ash. Now it just stinks to high heaven.
old school spongebob
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Tom & Jerry (The Oldies)
Family Guy
South Park
Metalocalypse
Johnny Bravo

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by dragonbanger
did you kow that there was an episode of dexters lab that was banned, where he calls his sister a stupid f/u/c/k/ing c/u/n/t?

It was never aired, only shown at Comic Con.
I really like most old animated comic book superhero shows. Batman, Spiderman (90s), X-men etc etc Good times
Current Gear
-----------------
Washburn WI66 Pro //
Ibanez Prestige SA1260 //
Schecter C1 Blackjack //
Fernandes Ravelle Elite //
Wahburn HB35 Semi-Hollowbody
Blackstar HT40

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Jul 15, 2011,
90's cartoons are best cartoons.
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by Raining Kasch
Oh, and Pokemon. All the series they made up until they replaced the guy who voiced Ash. Now it just stinks to high heaven.

Pretty sure that was a girl...

Also, it started sucking before that, halfway into the Johto league I stopped caring.
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
Last edited by dale-banez at Jul 15, 2011,
Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry, etc.

Also, it may be a bit crude but I found Grim Adv. of Billy and Mandy hilarious.
The classics. Simspons, Futurama, early Family Guy, pre-movie Spongebob Squarepants, Looney Tunes, and so on.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
i watched a creepy episode of popeye recently. i guess it was before his trademark style of talking cause he sounded like an old man croaking into a tape recorder.

billy and mandy was pretty good, definitely influenced by ren & stimpy. billy = stimpy, the nose says it all
Early sonic episodes were grand.

Adventure Time, The Regular Show, Invader Zim, COW AND CHICKEN, Looney Toons, Tom and Jerry, are all grand.

All the classic superhero movies are awesome. Men in Black: The Series is pretty good even though I've only seen a few episodes.

The most nostalgic cartoon I have is Kirby.
BLANKBLANK
Ed Edd and Eddy, Dexter's Laboratory, American Dad, Hong Kong Phooey, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Postman Pat, Wacky Races, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, 90's Spiderman and early Simpsons.
Last edited by Duffman123 at Jul 15, 2011,
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry, etc.

Also, it may be a bit crude but I found Grim Adv. of Billy and Mandy hilarious.

The original show was Grimm and Evil , It was much better
spongbob, the simspons, dexter lab, ed- edd- eddy, pokemon, beyblade, tom and jerry, jhonny bravo, the flinstones, powerpuff girls, popeye, garfield, courage the cowardly dog, scooby dooby doo, looney toons, shin chan, doremon and some more animes.

i miss the old days..
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I write poetry
And it sucks.
Last edited by leafwhisperer at Jul 15, 2011,
Usually I would agree when people say that old cartoons are the best, but there are some pretty amazing modern cartoons on Cartoon Network on par with, if not better than the old ones. The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, Chowder, Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, Teen Titans etc.

EDIT: How could I forgot Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy???
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
Last edited by mullet1337 at Jul 15, 2011,
Quote by Swannie
old school spongebob

this.....
Quote by Raining Kasch
old school Tom and Jerry/Looney Tunes, Ed Edd and Eddy

this......
Quote by BeefWellington

Dexter's Laboratory

this.....
Quote by Vornik
King of the Hill

this......
Quote by bokma

EDIT: and Recess.

this......
Quote by metal4eva_22
Regular Show, Adventure Time are good

this......
Quote by Krieger91
Courage The Cowardly Dog, Johnny Bravo.

and this.

EDIT:

Quote by mullet1337
Usually I would agree when people say that old cartoons are the best, but there are some pretty amazing modern cartoons on Cartoon Network on par with, if not better than the old ones. The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack, Chowder, Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends, Teen Titans etc.

and this.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
did anyone notice on the one episode of the regular show that the VCR time said 4:20?

I did! Also it was the do me a solid episode.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by dragonbanger
The original show was Grimm and Evil , It was much better

Yeah, but there were only around ten episodes...
Thinking a bit more, also Tom And Jerry, Animaniacs, Looney Tunes, Beyblade, Dragonball Z, 90's Spiderman, Mike Lu and Ogg.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise