The Legacy formed about 10 years ago, before melodic hardcore in that vein was a big deal. Literally hundreds of bands are getting recognised right now and are just ripping them off. They basically created the stereotypical UKHC sound. And they're fairly recognisable too. The band you posted just sound like every other PWD/ADTR clone.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Miles Davis > The Legacy >>>>> Legacy > BVB
Thread is now about Miles Davis.

I really want to post a sweet cover of "All Blues" by potentially the best blues bassist ever, Colin Hodgkinson, but it's not on YouTube. So instead, watch this and if it interests you, download his album "The Bottom Line - Bass Solos and Trios". It has the cover on it, and the song he starts playing at 1:30 in that video (it's called "The Sliding Delta". Music probably won't do much for anyone here, but the bass playing is amazing.
You can play that? Almost reminds me a bit of Jaco Pastorius, when he plays his calmer side. Then again, that might just be because I don't know much about basses.

I'll definitely be picking up that album, though.

If you can do the cover, I'd love to hear it.
Quote by blake1221
You can play that? Almost reminds me a bit of Jaco Pastorius, when he plays his calmer side. Then again, that might just be because I don't know much about basses.

I'll definitely be picking up that album, though.

If you can do the cover, I'd love to hear it.

No no no, I meant I wanted to post that dude's cover of Miles Davis. I wish I could play that... haha
Why does my state have to be home to such a poor music scene? It's all either bad metalcore, or bad technocore.