Could somebody tell me some really depressing songs. Stuff about feeling worthless, always failing, depression, suicide. All that stuff please. This stuff helps me cope, so tell me some songs! Oh and make sure they're rock or metal please. Also no Metallica or Megadeth please because I already know all of their songs.
Thank you
Every emo song ever.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Sentenced has many songs.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Listen to the band Shining.
Done.

Edit:// For a serious-er answer
Some of these songs are not about suicide or depression, but they are great anyway if you are feeling blue.

Leftover Crack - Heroin Or Suicide
Choking Victim - Suicide (A Better Way)
No-Cash - Home Life Is A Drag
Infested - Right To Die
Radiohead- Creep or Fake Plastic Trees
The Clash - Lost In The Supermarket
Dirty Pretty Things -Blood Thirsty Bastards
The Enemy - Last Goodbye
Feeder - Oxygen
G.B.H - Self Destruct
GOB - Bully
No Use For A Name - Secret
The Police - Can't Stand Losing You
The Ramones - Poison Heart
The Ruts - In A Rut
Silverchair - Cemetery or Freak

How could i forget Placebo - Drag
Amazing song.
Last edited by SumFX at Jul 15, 2011,
Black Flag-Depression, Nothing Left Inside, Three Nights
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
Quote by stratmaster15
Fade to Bl........

oh........ no Metallica................

That is an awesome song though, don't get me wrong. I just want to find some more songs, I still listen to that all of the time
A lot of Black Flag from the Damaged and My War albums are about Depression.

I would say Nirvana, but there aren't any songs specifically about depression, they're just all colored by it.

Maybe Lithium?
My Guitar Lies Bleeding In My Arms by Bon Jovi

Yes, it's Bon Jovi but it's a rockin' tune with really good and depressing lyrics. Really, just give it a try. It's really different to their more poppy tunes you hear on the radio.
Quote by fearofthemark
at your avatar

Quote by due 07
Your avatar had me in stitches for a good two minutes.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Ignore everything that's been said & listen to Joy Division.

How is this better than anything else that's been posted?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
How is this better than anything else that's been posted?

In every way ever.

You and your daisy...
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by LastBaron
listen to the album the devil and god are raging inside me by brand new. some seriously depressing stuff

My go-to album when I'm feeling all angsty.
Quote by Kozlic
Music doesnt need to be quality to be good.

Press eject, give me the tape, if you know what's good for you
my friend tell me that listen to the album the devil and god are raging inside me by brand new. some seriously depressing stuff.
i done know whether it right or wrong
may be i remember incorrectly.
and pls remember that Check out the band Rites of Spring

By the way,have you ever imaged that own Coach Glasses ?You know!
Devil & God Are Raging Inside Me is a great suggestion for this thread...

To the dude who said Modest Mouse's first album...Oddly none of their stuff really fits under the "depressing" umbrella imo...fantastic albums. Definitely great for relaxing though. Just listened to Long Drive this morning.

Custom - Fast (Not super depressing but this album always cheers me up)
Just about any album by Damien Rice or Sufjan Stevens.

The generic rock from the late 90's/early 00's works pretty well. Staind, Nickelback, Seether, Finger Eleven, Three Days Grace, Puddle Of Mudd, etc...
Quote by amosrock
Devil & God Are Raging Inside Me is a great suggestion for this thread...

To the dude who said Modest Mouse's first album...Oddly none of their stuff really fits under the "depressing" umbrella imo...fantastic albums. Definitely great for relaxing though. Just listened to Long Drive this morning.

Well, the lyrics are p depressing, or at least some of it. I guess it depends on how you look at it. Still my favorite album of all-time though
90's grunge had some good depressing shit. Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam.. stuff like Nutshell, Release, Black... New AIC like black gives way to blue...
Quote by Joshua1207
Well, the lyrics are p depressing, or at least some of it. I guess it depends on how you look at it. Still my favorite album of all-time though

Good call. I'd say I like it equally as much as Moon & Antartica and GNFPWLBN.

Also I think depressing music and be subjective. Often times for me its just the overall feeling of a song or album rather than the actual lyrics.
A few more 'depressing' songs:

Rage Against The Machine - Beautiful World
QOTSA - Running Joke
Muse - Screenager
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Otherside
Scars On Broadway - Whoring Streets
System Of A Down - Lost In Hollywood

But most of all:
Radiohead - Street Spirit (Fade Away)
anything by staind. all they do is mope in their songs. no happiness anywhere.