Hey guys'n'gals

So I'm in a bit of a slump lately (got the "lets just be friends" talk) and I figured that rather than sit around sulking I'm gonna channel it all into something positive..yep, you guessed it- guitar!

I find that I learn really well from DVD's, depending on the quality of tuition of course. I'd like suggestions of your favourite guitar technique DVD's so that I can busy myself and take my mind off things.

I've tried a couple of the Technique DVD's from lick Library, taught by Stuart Bull, and I wasn't impressed. I do however seem to enjoy anything from Lick Library with Andy James! A few of the "Chops From Hell" DVD's were cool too (esp the Rusty Cooley 3)
the chop builder is a very good work out.. if you can keep up with the speed
If you learn well from DVDs, and you've already been through a number of technique oriented DVDs, I would strongly recommend that you take your focus off technique for a little while and look into Scott Henderson's 2 DVD set called Jazz Rock Mastery.
My name is Tom, feel free to use it.
Quote by Prophet of Page
If you learn well from DVDs, and you've already been through a number of technique oriented DVDs, I would strongly recommend that you take your focus off technique for a little while and look into Scott Henderson's 2 DVD set called Jazz Rock Mastery.

Jazz is something I know next to nothing about, but this has piqued my interest- thanks!