Looks like a fender copy, I've seen those before but I can't remember where.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Looks like the Musician's friend custom guitar. It's very cheap I think, like 60 bucks... Unless I'm mistaken.
• '10 Epiphone Les Paul
• '96 Epiphone Rebel EM-1
• '10 Jackson JS32T Rhoads
• Vox Valvetronix VT20+
• Fame GTA40
• Zoom GX7.1u
• Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
• Jim Dunlop Ultex Jazz III 2mm
Quote by BrianFantana

Yep! Definitely a Reverend. I've never played one, but they look amazing!
Fender American Special Telecaster w/ Bigsby
Fender MIM Jaguar
Digitech Whammy-->Korg Pitchblack Poly-->Dunlop Cry Baby-->Danelectro Pastrami Overdrive-->EHX Big Muff Pi-->Joyo Digital Delay
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III Red October Edition
Reverend.

I've played that model; it's not a bad guitar.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
I really like that strap... Think I may have to get myself one. And I really love the guitar!

What band is this, do you know?
Fender American Special Telecaster w/ Bigsby
Fender MIM Jaguar
Digitech Whammy-->Korg Pitchblack Poly-->Dunlop Cry Baby-->Danelectro Pastrami Overdrive-->EHX Big Muff Pi-->Joyo Digital Delay
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III Red October Edition
The band is "The World is a Beautiful Place & I am No Longer Afraid to Die". Mouthful, I know.

It's definitely a Reverend, thanks for the help.

Out of curiosity, what are these custom MusiciansFriend guitars that you speak of?
live to play live
Quote by ALittlesEnough
The band is "The World is a Beautiful Place & I am No Longer Afraid to Die". Mouthful, I know.

It's definitely a Reverend, thanks for the help.

Out of curiosity, what are these custom MusiciansFriend guitars that you speak of?

This: http://www.guitarcenter.com/Musician-s-Gear-Electric-Guitar-Value-Pack-582102-i1474424.gc

It's guitar center though, I always mix them up since I've never bought from either of them.
• '10 Epiphone Les Paul
• '96 Epiphone Rebel EM-1
• '10 Jackson JS32T Rhoads
• Vox Valvetronix VT20+
• Fame GTA40
• Zoom GX7.1u
• Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
• Jim Dunlop Ultex Jazz III 2mm