so, recently i have had a little bit of a problem: i lost the nut that holds the output jack in place on my guitar, and i don't know where i can get a new one. i searched the internet on various websites, but i can not find one. so i need someone to please help me where i can find one.
It would help to know the guitar..

You could also borrow mine! I have two of them, so I will still have one spare! (See what I did thar?)
Gear:
Fender FSR Standard Stratocaster SSS (MIM Gilmour Black Strat) -
Agile AL-2000 CSB -
Fender Super Champ XD -
Homemade Talkbox -
THE BORG COLLECTIVE
Quote by Joe-Floyd-lover
It would help to know the guitar..

i assumed that all input sizes were the same so i didn't mention that, but the guitar is some rip-off brand called "stadium" and its basically a copy of a gibson '61 reissue SG

edit: it's not really a copy of that specific guitar but it's the closest i could find
editedit: it's more of a copy of an epiphone g-400
Last edited by olix95 at Jul 15, 2011,
Quote by danieliwasko
All input jacks are 1/4 inch. a hardware store will have one

i figured they would but i'm not sure if they'd have one that it really thin like the ones needed for the output jack. most nuts i ever see from hardware places are usually the big thicker ones
Quote by CodeMonk
Go to a music store.
Some hardware stores don't carry nuts that thin.

im hoping the lowe's in my town has them, because there isnt a music store for miles around here
Quote by olix95
im hoping the lowe's in my town has them, because there isnt a music store for miles around here

Hmm..never looked for them in Lowes.
But I think I have seen brass nuts about that thin there though.