I'm trying to learn some pink floyd solos but i dont have electric guitar (poor me). Is it bad to bend strings that much on an acoustic? I feel like I might snap a string or two if I keep bending those strings...
If you're going that route, I'd possibly try some lighter gauge strings. Bending will prolly be a little easier, but so will string breakage. Maybe.
I can only listen to so many breakdowns and "spoken word" vocals before I wanna puke.

I find Jennette McCurdy attractive, but Elizabeth Gillies and Debby Ryan much more so.

That's enough, Djent people. We get it.
nvm I think i might as well go buy an electric guitar cuz my acoustic "cut off" at fret 12 and those pink floyd songs go up to fret 22....
Are you still new to bending? If you are, don't worry the strings aren't going to break that easily. I felt the same way when I first started. Bending on an acoustic is harder than on an electric since the strings are thicker. You could get lighter strings (extra extra light) to make things easier. If you learn to do bend on an acoustic though you'll have crazy finger strength, and it'll feel like nothing bending on electric.
Quote by icecoldstar
nvm I think i might as well go buy an electric guitar cuz my acoustic "cut off" at fret 12 and those pink floyd songs go up to fret 22....

Not to mention the acoustic only goes up to about 19!
I never broke a string while bending on my acoustic, but I did tear a chunk out of the saddle...
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.