Ok guys i swear this isnt a fake thread, mods please don't close this because i need advices

ok here's the story:

a bigwig from corporate comes and takes us out for dinner. we then go to the strip club nearby and this sexy as hell girl comes up to me. we talk, flirt, etc and then she tells me it's $140 to come upstairs for a BJ, but she'll give it to me for that price instead of just a bj. So im like, ok sweet deal so i go up with her and start getting down to it. She gets a condom out that's frankly too big (im not small by any means but this idiot pulls out a trojan magnum xl, which im not quite big enough for) and we get down to it. So we're doing the dirty and she gets up to change position and when she does i notice a certain breeze a-blowin'. So we keep going, yadda yadda maybe 10 minutes later i bust...in her...because i thought the condom was on.

Omfg the condom was nowhere in sight and she's leaking.

I busted in her and wasn't wearing a condom.

My question:

A) When should i see a doctor

and

B) Do you think i'm ****ed?

I've never been even close to getting an STD before, do any of you know what i should look out for?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Tell her you have AIDS, then the jokes on her
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
What if you got her preggers?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
What if you got her preggers?

Day after pill most likely.

This happened to a friend of mine who was really drunk. We kept reminding him that he did not have sex with a stripper, he had sex with a prostitute.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
man i dont care if she got pregnant, that's what falcon punch is for, i care about whether or not my dick's gonna shrivel up and die
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Easy..... Get tested dumbass.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all