Hey guys, wondering if some of you can help me out. There is a contest to get your band on the Rockstar Uproar Festival this fall, and my band, Xstrophy would love to be a part of it. We are getting kind of big in our area, playing out in Baltimore and the surrounding areas almost every weekend it seems. People tell us we put on a hell of a show, and I would love to get the chance to play in front of thousands of people a night. This could really help me and my band reach our dreams, and you guys can make it happen.

Basically, in order to get noticed by judges, you have to be in the top 100 bands at the end of the voting. Anyone can vote. You do have to give them an email and password to vote, but you can continue without actually verifying your email, so you can just put in an email address and click vote. It only takes a few seconds.

Naturally, I would love it if you guys would actually listen to some of the music or watch some of the videos under the Video tab of the page to see if you actually like us or not, if you are into older style heavy metal, you might, and even if you don’t like metal too much, you still might, who knows? You guys at UG have helped me out when I have needed it before, and I hope this time I can get a few people interested enough to help us out again. You can vote every day if you really like us (and I will really like you in return too).

Lastly, if you guys vote for us, and we get to the judging round, I will send out free digital copies to everyone that wants one of our EP, and later on our full-length album once it is done. It’s not much but it’s something I can do to show my gratitude to you guys for the help that you’ve given us. Just say that you voted in this thread, and I’ll PM you if it happens. Thanks again for any votes or any help you guys can give me, UG is like a big family to me and I hope that I can get some support from you guys.

tl;dr: Please vote for my band, I will love you forever and if we win, I will give you free music.

Here is the link to vote for us, just click the "login to vote" button, register really fast (I swear it takes 15 seconds) and after you did that you can go back to vote.

http://battle.rockstaruproar.com/u/xstrophy
voted. good luck!

and if it's not to much trouble, can you click on the first link in my sig?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Took more than 15 seconds to register!

But I did and voted for ya, good luck
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
I voted
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
voted! good luck! i really wish i was going to uproar, but its not coming anywhere near me good luck!
Quote by Duv
And smack an open A chord and hold the body and see if it vibrates like a middle-aged woman's best friend.

Quote by guitarxo
I hope you get raped by a bayonet

Quote by beckyjc
Roland Cube / Vox Valvetronix / Peavey Vypyr / Hitler > Line 6 Spider.
In the background on the top right, there is the Avenged Sevenfold Deathbat.
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Did anyone else think about Star Wars when he saw the title?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Did anyone else think about Star Wars when he saw the title?

I did.

Also, Avenged Sevenfold are doing the same tour again in the U.S.

This will please the people in the A7X thread.
What do we get if you win?
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
^Told you, everyone that votes I will give a free digital copy of my band's EP, and then the full length when its done if you want it. Not much, but its all I would be able to do. Hell maybe if we win the grand prize which is a slot on next years tour I will think of something better, but for right now, free music is all I can afford, haha.
Quote by thetoastinator
^Told you, everyone that votes I will give a free digital copy of my band's EP, and then the full length when its done if you want it. Not much, but its all I would be able to do. Hell maybe if we win the grand prize which is a slot on next years tour I will think of something better, but for right now, free music is all I can afford, haha.

Oh. Didn't read the whole OP. That works for me.
If it helps, I actually listed to 3 or 4 of the songs on your page.

PS: If you're looking for more reward ideas the last band that did this promised the Pit pics of sluts. Just a suggestion
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

I could do pics of sluts

Thanks to all you guys who have voted so far, we are in like 7th or 8th place right now for our city, it would mean a lot if you guys would keep voting and help us out so we can stay in that spot, or even get ahead of everyone else!
Voted good luck bro
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Thanks guys, really glad some of you actually like the music too! Keep em coming! remember, you can vote daily if you want to help us out. It keeps track of who votes for us so Ill try to think up something cool to do for you guys that vote for us more than once!
Quote by thetoastinator
Thanks guys, really glad some of you actually like the music too! Keep em coming! remember, you can vote daily if you want to help us out. It keeps track of who votes for us so Ill try to think up something cool to do for you guys that vote for us more than once!

Voting more than once? That seems awfully fraudulent.
I LOVE FRAUD!
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

Hey guys, dont mean to raise this thread from the dead but I have two important things to bring up.

1. We are still in the running but slowly falling behind! Please keep voting if you like the music, and even if you dont, help a UGer out trying to make it!

2. For all those that have helped, and those that just want to listen to some music, I have made a bandcamp profile for us where you can listen to the songs, and download them. You can name your own price, or just put 0 if you dont want to pay. This would help us out a lot just getting our music out to people, and I think UG would be an awesome way to distribute music to music lovers,

Well thats all I have to say, thanks again for everything, hope you enjoy the music!

http://xstrophy.bandcamp.com
Voted. Good luck .
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG