Up for sale is my hand-made mockingbird shape bass. Brand new

Body: Purpleheart/pine laminated, carved, purpleheart cavity cover. Custom mockingbird inlaid in (not a sticker). Satin tru-oil finish. Lovely resonant tone.

Neck: Maple/rosewood, 34" scale, 20 fret. Purpleheart headstock, dot inlays. Satin tru-oil finish. Very smooth and fast neck, non sticking finish.

Schaller BML tuners, black 20:1 ratio
Electronics: Bass humbucker, CTS pots (1x volume, 1x tone), orange drop cap, 3way switch (series/split/parallel). Can get a great range of sounds out of the switching and tone controls.
Top mount bridge.

Please note, doesnt have knobs in these photos, but has been fitted with black bell-shaped knobs.

Make me an offer?

Brand new, built this year, the build thread is in the gear building and customising forum if you'd like to see

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1380434&page=1&pp=20&highlight=mockingbird

I am based in Christchurch, New Zealand.
Widownz - I never received your message so I sent one to you myself

Chur
How did that not sell? If I had enough in my bass fund to cover customs etc. I'd have bid.
Quote by FatalGear41
Bassists don't hover on the forum day and night like guitarists. We've got lives to lead, music to play and whiskey to drink.

Quote by Ziphoblat
I'd rather go at my hands with a hacksaw than play lead guitar, and I'm only slightly exaggerating.