Quote by BeetusMaster
Just what we need, more screaming...

This is a completely unnecessary comment.

The cover is pretty spot on. My only gripe is the tone, it's a bit too middy for my taste. I'd ideally want to get that scooped tone, but only to the point where you get a little sizzle and some good bass without sounding like a tin can.
It's necessary because there's already a bunch of metal bands nowadays that just scream random crap for lyrics and that's what is popular, instead of comprehensible lyrics that aren't annoying.
This band isn't metal first of all. The lyrics aren't random crap, and if anything screaming is far less popular than singing.
Quote by Meelad360
This band isn't metal first of all. The lyrics aren't random crap, and if anything screaming is far less popular than singing.

You're right, it isn't metal because metal is respectable (not counting metalcore, deathcore, anything with core).

And screaming is more popular than singing. It just isn't more popular than that justin beeber lady gaga shit that uses autotune and synthesizers, which doesn't have real singing at all.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAteX0dAHSg

Tell me this sucks and I will hurt you. Also, have you ever read any lyrics? That might help with the whole "random screaming" part. I recommend it.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
Quote by BeetusMaster
You're right, it isn't metal because metal is respectable (not counting metalcore, deathcore, anything with core).

And screaming is more popular than singing. It just isn't more popular than that justin beeber lady gaga shit that uses autotune and synthesizers, which doesn't have real singing at all.
There is just about nothing correct about this post. I don't even...

1. Metal isn't respectable. >.>
2. Metalcore is, though.
3. Singing is way more popular than singing. If you disagree, then I don't know what to tell you.
4. Justin Beiber is a very talented singer.
5. Lady GaGa is a very talented singer.
6. Both of them really sing.

---

Nice cover, TS.
Oh yeah and this cover is alright. A couple mistakes here and there but all around not bad.

EDIT: What gear do you use? Your tone is great!
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
Last edited by synestershadows at Jul 16, 2011,
Quote by due 07
There is just about nothing correct about this post. I don't even...

1. Metal isn't respectable. >.>
2. Metalcore is, though.
3. Singing is way more popular than singing. If you disagree, then I don't know what to tell you.
4. Justin Beiber is a very talented singer.
5. Lady GaGa is a very talented singer.
6. Both of them really sing.

---

Nice cover, TS.

You're an idiot, you're saying all the music with the autotune and synthesizers and singing that isn't real is better than real music. This is ultimate-guitar.com, not justinbeeber.com or ladygaga.com or screamyourgutsoutmetalcore.com
Quote by synestershadows
Oh yeah and this cover is alright. A couple mistakes here and there but all around not bad.

EDIT: What gear do you use? Your tone is great!

I use an interface to Peavey's ReValver. I have noticed the mid-ey tone, but it usually sits better in a full mix.

Edit: Also, this argument is kind of invalid since they have singing parts too.
Last edited by Zao_89 at Jul 16, 2011,