So i had a bit of a wtf moment when i noticed this. Didn't their self-titled go like multi-platinum? They're on a major label (subsidiary) too. Anyone else think this is strange?
Sorry, I'm not saying I couldn't but it - I bought it off ebay - I was just surprised at what seems to me to be economic stupidity (to not sell a platinum album.)
Trust me there's worse going on in USA it's tough trying to buy an album made more than ten years ago.
Does seem rather odd. I'm not sure what to think of the album yet (Only played it through once so far) it seems VERY poppy, anyway i'm sure this ain't the place to discuss it so i'll leave it at that.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Make sure at your record store you looked all around the store in all the genres, it could have been labeled as anything.
Quote by BeetusMaster
Make sure at your record store you looked all around the store in all the genres, it could have been labeled as anything.

Haha true but I asked at the desk and they said they had to order it from overseas so then I checked all the other stores online and none stock it.
I'm not from Australia so i have no idea how reliable this site is but i found it here.

http://www.cdwow.com.au/search?q=sublime+with+rome&t=all
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by AgainstYou
Haha true but I asked at the desk and they said they had to order it from overseas so then I checked all the other stores online and none stock it.

That's not a physical store but I guess it still counts as being stocked in Aus assuming they don't just ship from the US
The shops around here would have to do the same thing since there are no major cd stores near me,