Hey guys,
Anybody have any experience with Justin's book (http://www.justinguitar.com/en/PR-010-RUGS1-PMT.php) or can recommend a better one?

EDIT
(if recommending, would be great if its on Amazon)

Thanks!
R
“God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.”
(My hero) - Robin Williams
One of my students previously was learning from Justin's lessons and books, and would also support him by buying all his DVD's. He told me that, for a beginner level of understanding some of the basics, like most of Justin's teachings, and he said that it's well done for what it has to work with. Ultimately though, he didn't feel that it gave him what he was really looking for.

Best,

Sean
Thanks for the replies guys.

@Sean, which others could/would you recommend?

@Pettah, thanks for chipping in!

@amonamarthmetal,
No, i already do know some guitar theory (intervals, chord theory, what makes a chord, circle of 5ths etc) but mostly from what I have put together from forums, Google, UG, wikipedia etc.

Thanks!
“God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time.”
Or would "Music theory for dummies" work out better?
Thanks for your replies guys, I think we can close this thread now, I got some stuff that should help me:

Jeff Schroedl – Guitarist’s Guide to Theory & Harmony
Blatter - Revisiting Music Theory - A Guide to the Practice
Music Theory for the Rock Guitarist
Guitarist's Music Theory Book (Book + mp3 )
Berklee Music Theory Book 1 and 2

Ultimate Beginner Series Guitar Theory 2004 (DVD)
Cheers!
Last edited by MusicGu7 at Jul 16, 2011,