Okay, I don't get when you have a triad chord but want to build on that what note to use next. I get how to do inversions so I don't need that to be explained to me. For example...

|----5th--------------------------|
|----3rd--------------------------|
|----Root------------------------|
|-----(Root,5th,3rd?)----------|
|----------------------------------|

Or...

|----Root-----------------|
|----5th-------------------|
|----3rd-------------------|
|---(Root,5th,3rd?)-----|
|---------------------------|

And...

|---3rd-------------------|
|---Root-----------------|
|---5th-------------------|
|--(Root,5th,3rd?)-----|
|--------------------------|

Lastly, if it's not too much to ask for, how does this apply to other chords such as 7th's and even 13th's? Oh yeah, last thing, about those triads could you say stick a root, 3rd, or a 5th in the triad and not just on the outer most strings of it?
i'm not really sure about what your asking, could you repeat the question in as concise a way as possible? not being smart, i'm just not exactly sure what aspect of this your having trouble with!
You can choose any note, root, third or fifth. Let's take your first example: If you go for the fifth, it will simply mean it's the second inversion. You can take a triad's tones and throw them all around and it will still be that triad as long as you use all the tones.

I'm not sure what you mean by that string thing. In my opinion that's a confusing way to view forming triads.
E:-6
B:-0
G:-5
D:-6
A:-0
E:-3
Okay, so let me try to rephrase everything. Once you have a triad can you add more roots, 3rds, and 5ths anywhere? Even inside the triad like this...

|------5th---------|
|------root--------|added extra root inside the triad.
|------3rd---------|
|------root--------|
|-------------------|
|-------------------|

Or, is there only a certain time when yoou can do it or only with a certain note?

I hope that clears things up, I'm sorry for the confusion.
Quote by Nottachance
Okay, so let me try to rephrase everything. Once you have a triad can you add more roots, 3rds, and 5ths anywhere? Even inside the triad like this...

|------5th---------|
|------root--------|added extra root inside the triad.
|------3rd---------|
|------root--------|
|-------------------|
|-------------------|

Or, is there only a certain time when yoou can do it or only with a certain note?

I hope that clears things up, I'm sorry for the confusion.

Yeah, you can do it any way you want. There are some traditional stipulations about doubling thirds and fifths and when it is in poor taste, but with guitar, it's more about what can physically be done and what sounds right. Notice that your standard E-string and A-string barre shapes make an octave before the 3rd comes into play:

e|-5--5-|
B|-5--7-|
G|-6--7-|
D|-7--7-|
A|-7--5-|
E|-5----|

Root, fifth, octave, third, fifth, octave.
Nothing that is worthwhile in life will ever come easy.
Quote by Nottachance
Okay, I don't get when you have a triad chord but want to build on that what note to use next. I get how to do inversions so I don't need that to be explained to me. For example...

|----5th--------------------------|
|----3rd--------------------------|
|----Root------------------------|
|-----(Root,5th,3rd?)----------|

Or...

|----Root-----------------|
|----5th-------------------|
|----3rd-------------------|
|---(Root,5th,3rd?)-----|

And...

|---3rd-------------------|
|---Root-----------------|
|---5th-------------------|
|--(Root,5th,3rd?)-----|

Lastly, if it's not too much to ask for, how does this apply to other chords such as 7th's and even 13th's? Oh yeah, last thing, about those triads could you say stick a root, 3rd, or a 5th in the triad and not just on the outer most strings of it?

When you say build upon it, do you mean extensions, like 7ths, 9th's 11ths, and 13ths? Or do you mean how to play them on more than 3 strings?

If its the first, then I suggest that you move to 7ths next and get those down until you understand them functionally.

If it's the latter I suggest that you be able see and play any note on the neck and identify it by it's letter instantly. Sometimes, because of the tuning and the spread of our fingers, its not practical to go Root 3rd 5th order on the strings.

The same is true with extended chords, it can be played in any number of intervallic orders, and you might see two roots doubled before you even see the 3rd. You might see the 5th last and the b7 first depending upon the voicing.

I think the bottom line is this.

Skill wise, know the notes on the neck of the guitar so you can tell instantly
Know the intervallic structure of triads as well as 7th chords for every 7th chord type, and be able to tell what those letters are.

This way you can find them on the neck and play them in a way that best accommodating the physical limitations of 4 fingers.

Best,

Sean