My budget is right at $3300 USD. Im looking for a guitar that can play everything from BTBAM-esque metal to hard fusion/blues to straight ahead clean Jazz. I know I could get a guitar for each of these styles with this budget but im looking to save space and cut down to one guitar for everything.

So far the guitars I've played and been happy with are a PRS Custom 24 and a Parker Mojo Fly. They've both done what I needed and done it very well. The only requirements I have are that it be HH and look bitchin'. I don't want either a Gibson (have one) or Fender (not a fan) but pretty much everything else is fair game.

Thanks for the help!
Sig What?
Look for an old Parker Fly Deluxe, the one that requires custom pickups for the width of the neck. I can't post links due to advertisement rules, but the pickups will be smaller on this guitar than other Parkers.
Quote by JELIFISH19
I would personally go with a PRS Custom 22 or a Ibanez RGA420Z

why would someone buy a custom 22 when they already have a custom 24? >_>
DBZ Bird of Prey guitar would be a good choice. They are pretty versatile and sound awesome
Quote by chitbhanu
why would someone buy a custom 22 when they already have a custom 24? >_>

I meant 24, but he doesn't have a PRS
Quote by CrazyPigeon
Why don't you just buy two guitars? A solid body and a hollow body.

This isn't a bad idea
I agree ^ get a JP6....or with that kinda money look into getting a custom shop guitar built for you.
Quote by L.T Kickass
Quote by CrazyPigeon
Why don't you just buy two guitars? A solid body and a hollow body.

This isn't a bad idea

Gosh, with that kind of money I would get several, but I like vintage crap with scratches.