Page 1 of 7
This isn't meant for personal insults or to pick on people, but more so for knowledge and fun, and they will all be opinions. With that being said...:

Those "party" types. They go out drinking every Friday night and that is all they seem to talk about and they are generally fat and annoying.

General Douche who thinks he's so cool but is actually a bully and an irritating fool and generally looks like this: umm... yeah, but you get the idea...

Lastly from me for this post -

The type of people that are usually okay to talk to, but can turn in to real door handles when "cool" (bully) people start talking to them. This is often experienced at school.
This will start a RIOT! in me
boring dicks who talk about themselves.

^^^^ And naggers.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
people who go door to door trying to convert you. this one doucher even jumped my fence and nearly broke it with his fat ass. very un-jebus like.
Quote by Arby911
Humans. Most of them annoy the shit out of me...

An annoyed person is usually an annoying person.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
Douchebags, guidos, anyone sporting the Monster logo on their backwords flat billed hat, and "$c3n3 kidz".
Most people annoy me. People like me annoy me the most
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by Zan595
"$c3n3 kidz".

But they're cool
happy people.
funny people.
people who are too nice.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I write poetry
And it sucks.
In no particular order:

Self-centered "MY LIFE IS SO AWESOME" people.
Self-centered "My life is so sad" people.
People who think songs are supposed to be autobiographical and deep insights.
People who can't take hints that they're talking about something you don't ****ing care about.
Overly self-defensive about being fat fat chicks.
Men and women who think being promiscuous is cool.
Classic rock elitists.
People who try really hard to be a self-contained wormhole and live as a plastic mold of some past decade (most common with: Neohippies, Greasers, 16 year old hair metal enthusiasts, grunge****s, and this weird Oscar Wilde hipster shit I've been seeing lately)
On the last point, those ****s that think Christianity is all "myths and shit", but have no problem adopting hippy-drippy neopagan crystal bullshit.
Obsessive Christians.
People who don't take their lives in their own hands.
People who won't loosen their hands grip on their lives.
Stoners who think Buddhism is totally cool.
People who let those stoners be their idea of western Buddhism.
Intellectuals.
Anti-intellectuals.
People who can't be self-critical enough to have some contradicting views.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
Quote by Paramore.
This isn't meant for personal insults or to pick on people, but more so for knowledge and fun, and they will all be opinions. With that being said...:

Those "party" types. They go out drinking every Friday night and that is all they seem to talk about and they are generally fat and annoying.

General Douche who thinks he's so cool but is actually a bully and an irritating fool and generally looks like this: (Invalid img) umm... yeah, but you get the idea...

Lastly from me for this post -

The type of people that are usually okay to talk to, but can turn in to real door handles when "cool" (bully) people start talking to them. This is often experienced at school.

ah, you mean guidos, the shame of new jersey. everyone who has half a functioning brain hates them. frat boys fall into the same category for me.
Whiners, people who get annoyed too quick, people who take everything too seriously. Take a chill pill and enjoy life
Quote by L2112Lif
Oh, okay. So... Me?

there is actually a real reason for that.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I write poetry
And it sucks.
Quote by PaulyVengeance
People who think that their opinion matters more than any/all others, and insist that you bow to it.

This, definitely this.

Which leads me to a few more:

People who can't imagine how others could come to a different conclusion on something.
People who adopt some ideology to make life easier to understand (as if we're supposed to understand life )
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
Quote by Cap'n Braid
In no particular order:

Self-centered "MY LIFE IS SO AWESOME" people.
Self-centered "My life is so sad" people.
People who think songs are supposed to be autobiographical and deep insights.
People who can't take hints that they're talking about something you don't ****ing care about.
Overly self-defensive about being fat fat chicks.
Men and women who think being promiscuous is cool.
Classic rock elitists.
People who try really hard to be a self-contained wormhole and live as a plastic mold of some past decade (most common with: Neohippies, Greasers, 16 year old hair metal enthusiasts, grunge****s, and this weird Oscar Wilde hipster shit I've been seeing lately)
On the last point, those ****s that think Christianity is all "myths and shit", but have no problem adopting hippy-drippy neopagan crystal bullshit.
Obsessive Christians.
People who don't take their lives in their own hands.
People who won't loosen their hands grip on their lives.
Stoners who think Buddhism is totally cool.
People who let those stoners be their idea of western Buddhism.
Intellectuals.
Anti-intellectuals.
People who can't be self-critical enough to have some contradicting views.

.......I wish I never made this thread now

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ah, you mean guidos, the shame of new jersey. everyone who has half a functioning brain hates them. frat boys fall into the same category for me.

How do they act, btw?
Quote by Oixord
Whiners, people who get annoyed too quick, people who take everything too seriously. Take a chill pill and enjoy life

Fuck off.

Disclaimer: This was only a joke
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at Jul 16, 2011,
Overly nice people. Douches. Nit pickers. Samuel Harris.
&soyeah
:LedgeLovesLefty
What doesn't kill you...usually succeeds in a second attempt. -Mr. Krabs
The key to happiness is lowered expectations. -Chuckie Finster

TONYSLOANISTHESEXIESTEVER
Quote by Eastwinn
People who use WinRAR instead of 7-Zip.

I use WinRAR. Come at me bro.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by ethan_hanus
People who think they are intellectuals because they are in college, smoke pot and feel enlightened, trashed their faith and feel enlightened, or people who read Wikipedia too much and think they know it all.

Mainly just the pit.

Yes.

Also, people who think colleges are trade schools and whine on bathroom stalls in the art building about having to take art classes.
People who are afraid to leave their faith and think for themselves (sometimes this can lead you back to the starting point, but stronger. Its mostly people who are so afraid of the world that they can't fathom changing anything to at least see what its like.)
People who don't read anything and think they know it all.

The wisest know they know nothing.
there are two things in this world i can't stand: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch. also, this.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by ethan_hanus
People who think they are intellectuals because they are in college, smoke pot and feel enlightened, trashed their faith and feel enlightened, or people who read Wikipedia too much and think they know it all.

Mainly just the pit.

Quote by ethan_hanus

Mainly just the pit.

Just realised

Yes, I hate it when people say Wikipedia is unreliable. Teachers are the worst at this. Wikipedia isn't THAT bad. In fact, I use it every day for different things, and most of it is true.
Quote by Eastwinn

Looks like someone bought the license for Winrar before finding out you don't actually have to pay for it.
Quote by Eastwinn

you can go to hell. WinRAR's great, especially how it's told me for a year that it's only a trial and i need to pay for it, but it's yet to lock me out of it
Those kind of guys that just don't seem to get the situation.
You're talking to a girl and she's laughing alot, and the douche comes and jumps on you from behind and holds your neck says "Wassup dude!! How you doing man you seen that naruto chapter when..." and so on and so on. Yeah, I wanna kill him.
I'm sick of all
Your hypocrites
Holding me at bay
And I don't need
Your sympathy
To get me through the day

LONG LIVE DREAM
People who complain about people that annoy them.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Quote by Eastwinn
I second this; they're the worst.
Quote by EriX29
Those kind of guys that just don't seem to get the situation.
You're talking to a girl and she's laughing alot, and the douche comes and jumps on you from behind and holds your neck says "Wassup dude!! How you doing man you seen that naruto chapter when..." and so on and so on. Yeah, I wanna kill him.

They get the situation. They're saving the girl.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off