Well I got curious after listening to a couple of songs

Do you ever quote song lyrics?
I'm talking about in current situations, have you ever quoted a song whilst talking to some, ever written song lyrics in an essay, do certain song lyrics exemplify what you live by?

Given that the pit has a large amount of people in I expect there will be one or two people who have

Tbh I've quoted avenged sevenfold, august burns red and red hot chili peppers in my general studies exam at school
I can't remember the last time I actually used song lyrics in a conversation with someone

So pit...do any of you use song lyrics in everyday situations?
I do.
Friend: What do you wanna do today?
Me: No idea.
Friend: Well what would be fun?
Me: It'd be nice to have a blowjob.
"I wana **** a dog"

Edit: Joke
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
I quote all the time. But no one ever knows what I'm on about, so....
&soyeah
:LedgeLovesLefty
What doesn't kill you...usually succeeds in a second attempt. -Mr. Krabs
The key to happiness is lowered expectations. -Chuckie Finster

TONYSLOANISTHESEXIESTEVER
Last edited by letsmakeascene at Jul 16, 2011,
I often use lyrics to hit on girls. Bitches love that shit.

"I'd give you the stars in the skyyyyy, but they're too far awayyyyy"
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
did you know in a day, everybody quotes a john mayer song atleast 17 times without being aware of it? it's like, you're all chillin with your bros then you're all 'my dear, we're slow dancing in a burning room' and then you're all like 'your body is a wonderland' then you're all like 'she's always buzzin' just like neon, neon baby'

true story
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by Wolfinator-x

"If you were a hooker you know, I'd be happy to pay."

This thread has good taste in music

OT: Nah, I don't usually actually say them, but I have songs that apply to a ton of daily situations, so I often think of them when something happens.
Quote by DukeDeRox
Obviously you got this.
all the time, wrote a story for school based around a few different songs about homelessness once.
Yeah sometimes, often as a way to make myself seem intelligent even though I'm not or if someone says something similar to a particular lyric, I feel the need to burst out and tell them!
I quoted manowar lyrics in my gcse english exam "only one thing, really sets me free, heavy metal loud as it can be
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
quote movies, songs, and tv shows on a daily basis. whether the quote is relevant or not doesn't matter.
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
I have a generally cryptic way of saying things, lyrics help me with that sometimes
🙈 🙉 🙊
August Burns Red and Say Anything always have the best lyrics to quote in papers
I don't think I've ever quoted a song unless someone has asked me "What is your favourite song lyric?" or something.
If I want people to move out the way, or leave me alone, I generally just scream "I AM THE WALRUS" right in their faces, usually does the trick
I guess love's a funny thing, the way it fades away without a warning. It doesn't ask to be excused, and when it's gone, oh, it's gone.

There is nothing you can do to save it, to make it breathe the way it did when you were sliding on the ring. Trust me, it's gone for good.
Quote by blake1221
I guess love's a funny thing, the way it fades away without a warning. It doesn't ask to be excused, and when it's gone, oh, it's gone.

There is nothing you can do to save it, to make it breathe the way it did when you were sliding on the ring. Trust me, it's gone for good.

That whole album is fantastic.
Quote by RaysGotThis

"If you were a hooker you know, I'd be happy to pay."

This thread has good taste in music

OT: Nah, I don't usually actually say them, but I have songs that apply to a ton of daily situations, so I often think of them when something happens.

Quote by Wolfinator-x

...But my **** is community property.
Quote by Wolfinator-x

I actually sang and played acoustic guitar up to just after the first chorus to a girl and she said it was really romantic
Quote by Wolfinator-x

I tried to do this once. I used a line from 'Make it wit chu', and it didn't work out too well.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by RockGuitarist09
I actually sang and played acoustic guitar up to just after the first chorus to a girl and she said it was really romantic
Holy shit
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
Quote by RockGuitarist09

I might actually try this
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.