I bought an Ibanez electric-acoustic guitar with a built-in tuner.
It's an amazing guitar, but for these past years I have not been taken good care of it.
Things have been dropped on it, fallen on the floor, several dents and cracks.
But the worst part is the neck.

At the top-side of the neck there is crack that lifts the fretboard up a little.
So I got some superglue in there real nice and used a tool to mash it back down and I got that problem fixed.

Then I went on youtube and found this video: Acoustic Neck Adjustment
And I got the neck perfect, those who upload videos on youtube on how you fix and adjust things are great people, he he.
But here is the real problem:
The action is good, the tuning is very good (still!), everything is actually in good and I did a lot of work on her. However... the 5th & 6th strings are buzzing when I play.
Non of the other strings are though.
Is there any way to fix this, myself?
Or was all this work for nothing?

Thanks.
Rather than checking out YouTube videos of unknown reliability, I suggest you go to Frets.com:

http://www.frets.com/FRETSPages/pagelist.html#Musician

And check out the "general maintenance" and "guitar set-up" sections. This guy is a professional repairman who's been in the business for 30+ years and his stuff is very good and easy to follow.
String buzz is caused by the vibrating string striking a fret that's not being fretted. It may be caused by the action being too low, a fret being too high (they tend to pull up) or the neck being warped or twisted or in need of a re-set.
Chances are a simple action adjustment will take care of your problem, but you can use the instructions on this page to check your instrument out completely.
Quote by Bikewer
Rather than checking out YouTube videos of unknown reliability, I suggest you go to Frets.com:

http://www.frets.com/FRETSPages/pagelist.html#Musician

And check out the "general maintenance" and "guitar set-up" sections. This guy is a professional repairman who's been in the business for 30+ years and his stuff is very good and easy to follow.
String buzz is caused by the vibrating string striking a fret that's not being fretted. It may be caused by the action being too low, a fret being too high (they tend to pull up) or the neck being warped or twisted or in need of a re-set.
Chances are a simple action adjustment will take care of your problem, but you can use the instructions on this page to check your instrument out completely.

Thank you, will add that link to my favorites.