I want to get my Valveking 212 modded, but I don't know anything about doing that sort of stuff.
Does anywhere here know where to get amp mods done? Or maybe offer that service? I am in St. Louis, MO...US.
I'm going off the Valveking wiki....the R100 mod, and then I saw one mod that changed the gain stages i think, where the guy put a little toggle to switch from JCM800 to Mesa. And then the push/pull know to switch 50 to 100w power.
FJA mods has some diff VK100 mods
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
FJA mods has some diff VK100 mods

thanks but, I am not really looking for different mods or new stuff. Just wanting to know if anyone can do them for me or know where i can get such a service. I have never worked on an amp, I do know electronics, but don't wanna get the meters and irons and all since I don't really have time to do all that with a little kid running around.
Quote by treysonpwaters
thanks but, I am not really looking for different mods or new stuff. Just wanting to know if anyone can do them for me or know where i can get such a service. I have never worked on an amp, I do know electronics, but don't wanna get the meters and irons and all since I don't really have time to do all that with a little kid running around.

Go to FJA mods web site and look the mods that you want are ether there or they can and will do them for you.

You can also find a good amp tech in your area, and see if they are compitent enough to do the mods that you want.

But FJA are very good, very professional and very fast.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate