I can get four 12s for $75. Good deal on the price I know as one speaker is more than that, but are these good speakers in a valveking 212?
they're crap (IMO).

I'd only get them if you think you can flip them for more (and in the current economic situation that's a bit of a crapshoot).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Well. It's a good deal in the sense that it's as much as what these speakers cost new per piece. On the other hand, I'd never want to use one of these speakers because they sound like crap. 75 bucks for crap is a waste of 75 bucks, no matter how much the crap costs new.