Think it was on during the late 90s early 2000's, and it was about these kids who travelled through time to fix problems or something like that. Anyways the lead character had this talking stone hammer which was able to talk (I seem to remember something about the hammer being his father who had been turned into stone or something) and could grow to ridiculous sizes to help the lead character destroy pretty much anything...

Anywho, I can't for the life of me remember what it's called! Anyone else know?
Quote by saphrax
Bit harsh I think! He comes back for the last 10 minutes against Roma, after being out all season, and you want him crippled again? You harsh wanker!

Aimed at me for saying I hope Gary Neville breaks all his limbs
the Flint Detective Time.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Dave the Gnome.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
street sharks
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
Quote by hazzmatazz
Flint the Time Detective.

Wub! You sir are a gentleman and a scholar!

I'm now gonna go and rewatch them :P
Quote by saphrax
Bit harsh I think! He comes back for the last 10 minutes against Roma, after being out all season, and you want him crippled again? You harsh wanker!

Aimed at me for saying I hope Gary Neville breaks all his limbs
Quote by byob_soad2
TIME SQUAD!

*reads more then first line*

oh....

Haha, I was thinking the same thing.
Last edited by MeTallIcA313 at Jul 16, 2011,
Quote by byob_soad2
TIME SQUAD!

*reads more then first line*

oh....

This is what I did.

However, as I've never seen this "Flint" show, I'm going to assume Time Squad was infinitely better.