Hi guys, I was wondering if you could critque a logo I designed for my band. I was just wondering if that would interest you if you saw it on posters flyers etc or how well it would cme out on t shirts.

Thanks
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
looks cool, if not a little big...
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Dude, you ever watch Family Guy? Remember when Stewie was exposed to radioactive waste and got a really huge brain and telekinetic powers? That logo reminds me of the veininess of his head in that episode.

I like the font of the band name a lot, though. You just need to graphically couch it better.
Couch it?
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Hi there, here are my thoughts!

The graphic is too big in relation to the text. At small sizes your band name will disappear. You want your band name to be the focus of your logo. I suggest ditching the branches and the bird and making this a pure text based logo. My rationale is that there is too much going on in this for it to be a recognizable logo - my eyes are all over the place. You want your viewers eyes to be on the band name and not distracted with surrounding elements.

Going off the text alone I'm guessing your band is alternative/hard rock? If so, good job on the font choice. If not, you might want to re-evaluate with a font that matches the feel of your genre. I like the font, but because the E's and the L's are together and are the exact same, it gives the distorted text feel a rather neat appearance - something you probably want to avoid if your going for the grungy look.

Although I don't like the graphic as part of the logo, it would make a nice embellishment on a tshirt to have in the background of the logo. There's a couple shades of gray on the crow though that don't need to be there - it's a little distracting!

Anyways, just my two cents. Feel free to send me a PM with any questions, comments, or whatever. I like where this is going and would like to see the finished product!