Green Day's album, American Idiot, had been moved to Broadway. Due to it's success, American Idiot has been confirmed to be made into a movie. What do yall think? Im totally psyched!!!
Hopefully it ends with the guys from "Team America: World Police" kicking Green Day's whiny asses and then deporting them from the country they apparently hate so much.
thats ****ing dumb
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by Zan595
Hopefully it ends with the guys from "Team America: World Police" kicking Green Day's whiny asses and then deporting them from the country they apparently hate so much.

This sentiment always amuses me. ****ing patriotism.

But yes, this IS ****ing dumb.
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by Zan595

Maybe they'll get sent to Darfur, since they like it so much!
Last edited by █▐▌█▐▌ at Jul 16, 2011,
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌

Maybe they'll get sent to Darfur, since they like it so much!

Speaking of, I don't think anyone even made a thread in the Pit about the newly independent South Sudan. Guess they were all too busy arguing about trivial junk like make-up. Shitheads.

Anyway, Green Day are fags, America is the best country in the world, and this film will undoubtedly suck.
Musical films are 99.9% of the time bad. That's really the only reason I think it will be bad. I don't know the musical very well, the album it's based on is alright, not great.

so all in all, whatever
Quote by Zan595

Criticism =/= Dislike

I criticize people I like all the time. I respect them enough that they'll be able to take it.
I'm really looking forward to this. Not in a "Oh my gosh, it's gonna be sooo awesome!" kind of way though, because I know it's not going to be very good.
It'd be better if it wasn't gonna be a musical. Like, they should just hire me to write a screenplay for a film based on the album. I could do it.
Even though Across The Universe was really cheesy at times, I liked it. Maybe it's just the eighth grade girl in me talking, but I thought the art in it was cool. Maybe this will be cool like that. Although they are just going to exploit the fact that Green Day are so damn punk instead of doing cool art stuff.
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
Space is the Place is where it's at.

Whoa, I never heard 'bout this before.
Quote by weezergeek182
Next they'll make a nirvana Nevermind opera. They LOVE milking those cash cows.

hehe, yeah that would be dumb

(inner monologue: "damnit, no one's ever gonna buy my screenplay" )
Rock 'n' Roll High School is hilarious in that "wow thats so lame/b movie" sense
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by Zan595
america sucks
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.