I am on the hunt for a decent mic for podcasting. I have a SoundCraft notepad 102 mixer and I have decided that I need to get my podcast sounding as good as possible without spending a lot of money. I have been in particular looking at condenser and dynamic mics.

However, what would be the best choice for a tight budget of £70GBP ($112 US approx)for a podcasting mic?

So far, the behringer C1 and C3 are looking like strong candidates. If anyone has any other suggestions then I am more than welcome to them.
I suggest staying far away from the rock band mics.

I like the Audio-Technica AT2020 which can be found for around $120 in most stores here in the states. I'm sure those out of the US can find a good deal on it as well.

I also want to say that this mic is a condenser so you should have a quiet room to work in when recording...

If you have a noisy room that you can't control, consider the Shure SM58 and a smaller audio interface.

I personally Don't like Behringer mics as I find their quality to be all over the place, you can get one that works one day...and one that doesn't the next... Unfortunately, the same can be said for most of the gear they make.