I wanted to know if custom guitar picks are worth the money. I am considering Clayton brand. Any other suggestions.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
custom as in custom graphics?......A pick with a design on it is just going to be the same as a pick that doesn't. but...It makes you feel more "professional" though!
naww picks is like the last thing i think about...as long as its not too soft and bendy idgaf what pick i play with
From a quick go through on the Clayton site, it looks like the only thing that truly makes the picks "custom" is color and graphics. Yeah they may give you the options of 11 materials, 3 shapes, and 8 thicknesses, but Dunlop does almost the same thing for a cheaper price.

100 picks for $50 bucks is kind of expensive.
Last edited by Sputnik1 at Jul 17, 2011,
Quote by Sputnik1
From a quick go through on the Clayton site, it looks like the only thing that truly makes the picks "custom" is color and graphics. Yeah they may give you the options of 11 materials, 3 shapes, and 8 thicknesses, but Dunlop does almost the same thing for a cheaper price.

100 picks for $50 bucks is kind of expensive.

What else would make them custom? I doubt there's any company that would mold your fingers for the best fitting pick...