Arrived on Tuesday. I have never spent this much money on anything, But Needless to say I'm Glad I did

Fender American standard Telecaster
2 tone sunburst
Ash Body
Maple Neck

Was set up pretty nice straight out of the box. Considering I've been playing a super slim Ibanez for the last 2 or 3 years it felt amazing. The neck is chunkier than what i'm used to but I think I actually like it better that way.

Guitar is nice and light, looks beautiful and plays like a dream. It's my first Maple neck, and i've been hearing mixed opinions about them but it suits me great. Good grip, but you can move around when you need to.

Acoustic it's bright and spanky, with decent volume and a lovely full tone. Plugged in it's every bit as tasty, with plenty of spank, but a nice rounded tone in the bottom too. The single coils aren't as noisy as I was expecting which is great.

The string through body is an absolute breath of fresh air. I'm so sick of tremelos now. I'm embracing solid tuning stabilty with both arms!

Long story short, I love this guitar. Recommend it to anyone who wants a no bullshit guitar. Simple, yet beautiful from all angles, visual, aural (it even smells fantastic). Goes great with my recently purchased Ts9 too. Cost me €1200 but honestly I would pay it again! I'll add a few more pics at a later date perhaps
HNGD! I've been wanting a Tele recently as well. I may just build mine. Love the finish!
HNGD! very sexy
"When losers say it's over with you know that it's a lie
The gods made heavy metal and it's never gonna die"
damn teles are awesome

after a new amp, i'm gonna get one
Current Gear:
2010 American Fender Stratocaster Deluxe White
Oakridge Resonator
Maton Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Acoustic

Peavey Envoy 110(40 watt)
Rawrawrawrawrawrawrawrawrarwrarwrarwrarwraraw.

Just update your siggy
Quote by Duv

Oh, and for resonance . . . smack an open A chord and hold the body and see if it vibrates like a middle-aged woman's best friend.
maybe im a noob...but the sticker says amurcan standard stratocaster?
Guitars:
LTD KH-602
LTD M-15
Schecter Hellraiser FR (for sale w/hsc, pm me.)
BC Rich Bronze WarCock
BC Rich Ironbird1
Tokai Voyager
Jackson JS30 Kelly
Vester: Metal flake gold/black crackle
Vester: rainbow crackle
Carvin V220
Quote by BreeBreeMiikey
maybe im a noob...but the sticker says amurcan standard stratocaster?

ha! whaaaaaaatt..
Chitarre:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Ebony)
1969 Fender Competition Mustang Bass (Competition Red)
Amplificatore:
Orange Thunderverb 50 head
Orange PPC412

Effetti:
Fulltone OCD V 1.4
EHX Big Muff PI
EHX Small Clone
Boss TU-3
Nope, Definitely Says "American Standard" !

Anyone thinking about buying a Tele, just do it.
No, it definitely says Stratocaster hahaha.
HNGD
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by Eppicurt
No, it definitely says Stratocaster hahaha.
HNGD

yep, the hang tags also all say "strat" no matter what model it is. my local shop has a shed load of new fenders in stock that all have stratocaster labels. i couldn't possibly know why fender have started doing this

anyways, HNGD! the american standard teles are great, they've usually got a very well balanced tone that offers the perfect blend of warmth and bite. teles are absolutely necessary and everyone should have at least one
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Quote by Blompcube
yep, the hang tags also all say "strat" no matter what model it is. my local shop has a shed load of new fenders in stock that all have stratocaster labels. i couldn't possibly know why fender have started doing this

anyways, HNGD! the american standard teles are great, they've usually got a very well balanced tone that offers the perfect blend of warmth and bite. teles are absolutely necessary and everyone should have at least one

time+money saver....only reason
Quote by Controlpanel
time+money saver....only reason

it's a sticker and a hang tag, i don't think it could really save much time or money tbh, but i guess it's not important at all. i'd rather them cut back on things like that than cut back on the quality of the guitars
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Can't believe I didn't notice that!!! I removed the sticker more or less straight away. filth.

Teles are definitely the bomb.
Someday I might even buy a second!
Quote by Blompcube
it's a sticker and a hang tag, i don't think it could really save much time or money tbh, but i guess it's not important at all. i'd rather them cut back on things like that than cut back on the quality of the guitars

If they only have to print labels for one model (strat), that would save money to just slap these labels on to every fender...
Nice burst. I'm proud to say a Tele is next on my hit list as well, and this is making me want one more. Happy NGD man.
"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"

"No..." [laughs, then more emphatically] "No."

"Oh, me neither, man, I was just asking."
Its a beautiful guitar, would love a tele myself, maybe even a warmoth

HNGD!!!!
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12