My first electric guitar buying experience. So I just bought this guitar on eBay with hardshell case for $107.00 shipped. Not sure how well I did but what should I be expecting as far as condition and replaced parts with a "Like new" guitar.
that will probably be all factory. not many people put money into the special epiphones, they just upgrade to a mid-level guitar
Quote by Duv
And smack an open A chord and hold the body and see if it vibrates like a middle-aged woman's best friend.

Quote by guitarxo
I hope you get raped by a bayonet

Quote by beckyjc
Roland Cube / Vox Valvetronix / Peavey Vypyr / Hitler > Line 6 Spider.
$100 with HSC is a good buy. You did fine.

As far as replacement parts, It's pretty unlikely that anything's been replaced.

If you're asking about which parts you should replace, The Special II's are entry level to be sure, so I would look at changing out the pick-ups and pots and upgrading to a bone nut.

My wife has one, so I can say from experience that the necks are decent, they stay in tune and they play fine.

Good luck,
Petey D

Ankle Burner & World Class Sauce Jockey

Sparrow Big Daddy Ace

Sparrow Ratrod Boss

Johnson JT50 Mirage
I have one, too. New price was $170, so you paid just over half of that, sounds pretty good. I got mine cuz the neck feels way better than most entry level guitars. I've hacked mine a bit, which is lots of fun on a cheap guitar - no fear of serious loss. I'm sure mine is worth much less with my mods, but I love it a lot more.
Quote by larson8er
that will probably be all factory. not many people put money into the special epiphones, they just upgrade to a mid-level guitar

this will be a learning experience for sure. I still don't know what exactly the switches and levers do on the guitar and amp (my first electric) but it think it will be fun wasting time making fun sounds--Which reminds me I need an amp for under $100!