Fucccccccck My volume was all the way up when I played that and I woke my parents up with some britney spears. Now they think I'm weird. Thanks TS.
Quote by Lost Dog
Fucccccccck My volume was all the way up when I played that and I woke my parents up with some britney spears. Now they think I'm weird. Thanks TS.

Loud n proud
Quote by Kensai
Happy birthday

Quote by TSmitty6
is it me or does the black kids head look like a bong, and the girl behind him just took a hit and is zonked out?
Quote by Kankuro
I guess you lost the game huh?

?
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I don't get it?
"[Bleach] is mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach"

I feel we should go to...

Purple Alert
Quote by soulsablaze
I don't get it?

Me neither :/
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
Pfft, I find this subliminal messaGing stuff to all be crazIness.

I think it's all Very much just a case of somEone Making up rumors and looking too dEeply into a song and having others believe him/her. I doubt a Musician ever actually intentiOnally does aNything likE putting anY sort of secret messages in a song.

However, I do liKe the Idea, and it wouLd be interesting to know if any of these types of things are intentionaL for certain. JOHN LENNON.
Quote by triface
What's the significance of "the game"?

*lost*

exactly

fuck you, OP
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Shawn1379
Pfft, I find this subliminal messaGing stuff to all be crazIness.

I think it's all Very much just a case of somEone Making up rumors and looking too dEeply into a song and having others believe him/her. I doubt a Musician ever actually intentiOnally does aNything likE putting anY sort of secret messages in a song.

However, I do liKe the Idea, and it wouLd be interesting to know if any of these types of things are intentionaL for certain. JOHN LENNON.

oh wow i have a strange urge to kill john lennon.... and give you money

OT: Subliminal messages are cool.
Apparently this is a signature

Yessir it is
dude, it's the illuminati. they secretly created the game in attempt to diverse us from certain messages. britney spears is the devil, and she must die without hesitation.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Fuu.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
Quote by Kankuro
Fackin Pixar

Ants > A Bug's Life

Steve Jobs used Pixar to subliminally plant the Macintosh startup sound in our heads in Wall-E.
The Game makes you almost as unique and original as planking.
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2