ESP LTD F-10 guitar(black) with official ESP padded gig bag that features a large pouch with velcro flap, large ESP logo, side handles, shoulder strap, and side zipper. The guitar has a basswood body with a string thru body bridge, maple bolt-on 2 octave (24 frets) neck with thin U profile, black nickel hardware, ESP LH-150 Humbucker bridge pickup and single-space double "blade" neck pickup, rosewood fingerboard, 3-way toggle pickup selector, volume and tone knobs.

The guitar is pretty much good as new, the only problem I have had is the C-note on the high E string buzzes for some reason(the lowest string horizontally when holding the guitar in playing position). I adjusted the bridge and set the intonation, but it is still there. It might be fixed with a neck adjustment but I don't like to mess with that stuff. I thought about switching the fret that I think might be causing it to buzz with the last fret, but I don't want to mess with that either. Other than that, it plays very good without any problems, and would even compare it to more expensive guitars that I've owned. Light fine scratches on the body in the usual places(under the strings and around the volume knob area) but nothing serious and not too noticeable unless you get it under a light and look for them close up.

Only selling it so I can use the money for something else, and when my other items sell I can upgrade to a guitar in the next price range. This guitar was purchased new from a store as a part of the F-10 Guitar Pack and hasn't left my house since, and almost always kept inside the gig bag on a stand for protection from dust etc.

I accept payment through Paypal only. Cost of shipping is included in the price within the U.S., shipped with UPS with tracking number provided. Thanks for looking!

Also just installed new Ernie Ball Coated Regular Slinky strings and will reset the action and set up the intonation.

Also includes the manual for the guitar and the wrench adjusting the neck. It plays great though with the new strings and the action and intonation set up.

edit: should say, the wrench for adjusting the neck.

I also have other items listed on eBay

Sennheiser headphones $29.99, Audio Technica microphone $15, 5.1 surround sound speakers $65, optical audio cables starting at $2.50, sneakers, and more.

have a collection of comic books from the early 90's and many are in 9.0 or above near mint condition, which I used a price guide to appraise at around $400, as well as sports cards, which include a near full 1992 NHL set. It has some good rookie cards in it, and I also have some separate rookie cards such as Dominik Hasek and Nicklas Lidstrom, and a bunch of old NJ devils cards. Also a Shaquille O'Neal rookie purchased for $7.00 in 1992.

I am willing to work out a trade for one or more of the following items: Native Instruments Kore 2, software only or with the controller, Maschine, Korg Micro X, Kaossilator Pro, KP3, iPad, Full or Suite version of Ableton Live 8, and might be open to other similar items. Please do not try to stick me with some stolen items or pirated software, or any scams.

I can set up an ebay auction to complete this transaction for both of our protection. I have over 100 feedbacks with 100%.
eBay user name: cbrducati