This is the first thing I ever composed, took about a week to write. No idea what genre it would be placed under. The drums should be better but I'm a noob at guitar pro and the way you put beats together on it was a bit confusing for me.

Also, somehow I managed to screw up bar 6 on the guitar so it's exceeded the amount. I'd greatly appreciate if someone told me how to correct it without messing up the sound.
Attachments:
Song1.gp5
For the 6th bar you'll either have to add another bar between bar 6 and 7 or delete the accented note and turn the last A note into a 1/8 note. Can't see how else you can fix it. Adding a bar will make it sound off, since you will have to make the added bar in the time signature of 3/8 before what you wrote will fit into the bar, but then at the next bar you have to make it 4/4 again. That will definitely mess up the sound. So I'd go with deleting the accented note and altering the duration of the A.

For a first composition it's not bad. Not my style though.
It's kind of a mash of notes to me, but I'm sure the first one I made wasn't as good as this. It isn't too bad, but just real boring. keep practicing and get more creative