Page 1 of 2
So Pit, what do you think of thunderstorms ?

Does the very thought of them make you flail about like a retard, or do you love them ?

Myself ? Somewhere inbetween, we're experiencin one now, the second one today ,although we dont get huge ones like in america, and we never get tornadoes as the funnel clouds always dissapate
I live in Tornado Alley in America so I barely even notice unless they're huge.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
yeah I love em, once I was listening to the doors and a thunderstorm started just as riders on the storm came on. Was much confusion as I thought 'the lightning sounds different, ooh YAY ACTUAL STORM =D'
I like them if I'm trying to sleep. Otherwise, I hate them as it makes everything wet. I suppose it is rain in general that I have a dislike for, however the occasional storm is okay. I'm beginning to think I live in Seattle or England judging by the amount of rain that has been falling recently.
I love the rain. I just don't like it when it goes all dark and windy with lightning and loud thunder.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Hate 'em during the day because I can't walk anywhere. Since I can't drive that can be quite inconvenient. On the other hand, they can really cool at night, especially when there's lots of pretty lightning.
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
One of the most epic things of life. True Story.
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Deluxe
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

"There's nothing constant in the universe.
All ebb and flow, and every shape that's born,
bears in it's womb, the seeds of change".
I really enjoy watching them. Love lightning.
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
I LOVE thunderstorms. When I used to live in South Florida they'd come around the same time every afternoon and it was great
My God, it's full of stars!
How can anyone like thunderstorms? Serious question

It wakes me up all the time then afterward I can't fall asleep and it makes it unpleasant to walk around outside with all the puddles and humidity.

Although if I'm swimming outside rain can be really cool, but not thunder, they close pools at the sound of thunder.
Day man
Fighter of the Night man
Champion of the sun
You’re a master of karate and friendship…for everyone
I like them, as long as I'm inside my house.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Banned because f*ck you Hebriqui.
I'd been going for a month or so.

Quote by Peres.T.Peanut
oh **** you
I like the moment right before when the wind is blowing and everything seems so vibrant and alive.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
I sure love thunderstorms and neon signs.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
I love thunderstorms. Watching a huge storm system approach from the distance is awesome.
Thunderstorms are awesome. One of those things that instantly puts me in a good mood, like sex, tacos, or doom metal. Nothing is cooler than sitting out on the porch of a house on the beach and watching one come in over the water.
I love thunderstorms so much. I love just going on my back porch and watching the lightning while wearing a hoodie. It's peaceful and relaxing
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Quote by Zombee
I like the moment right before when the wind is blowing and everything seems so vibrant and alive.

this, I also like the thunderstorm itself, especially warm weather, day-time thunderstorms!
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
I love 'em. Really love 'em!

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Zombee

This! I love going out on my porch and watching them.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
They scare the piss out of me if I have to drive in them, also my area gets a lot of tornado warning's and whatnot, it's like every thunderstorm there's a tornado watch.
I like thunderstorms. Until I lose power

Though that rarely happens.

It's nice to be on a different grid then the rest of my town
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by zackk
I like them if I'm trying to sleep. Otherwise, I hate them as it makes everything wet. I suppose it is rain in general that I have a dislike for, however the occasional storm is okay. I'm beginning to think I live in Seattle or England judging by the amount of rain that has been falling recently.

It doesn't rain very much in Seattle. It's just cloudy all the time.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by guitarxo
I love rain in general and thunderstorms.

This.
Quote by Fishyesque
Well, you might make her think otherwise.

You could just show her that you have a PS3 and BANG.

Heterosexual.

Quote by metal4all
A chainsaw can take a girl off her feet pretty nicely. Then there are less limbs to worry about while you rape her.
There are no thunderstorms here

At least very rarely.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I like storms. I'd guess about 95% of the time it's stifling outside (high temperature and humidity), and no rain or wind to cut the heat.

A few years ago I was working with the local volunteer firefighters during a forest fire(not a firefighter myself, just me and some buddies driving supplies around). There's no sight quite like black clouds pouring rain on a blazing wildfire. Nature at its most primal.
Quote by TheTones
So Pit, what do you think of thunderstorms ?

Does the very thought of them make you flail about like a retard, or do you love them ?

Myself ? Somewhere inbetween, we're experiencin one now, the second one today ,although we dont get huge ones like in america, and we never get tornadoes as the funnel clouds always dissapate

They remind me of Thor and the power of Mjolnir striking Jormungandr in the battle of Midgard!

...Or rain. They remind me of that too.
I like thunderstorms during the night and when I sleep.
Its nice being woken up by the rain or thunder while it is dark.
I flail about like a retard because I love them.
I get the raj while it's storming so my mrs knows when it's knocking boots time
"Ladies and gents."

That concludes our tour of the toilets.
Quote by Dreadnought
I LOVE thunderstorms. When I used to live in South Florida they'd come around the same time every afternoon and it was great

Yeah the 3-4 o'clock showers are great. It's looking like it's going to thunderstorm right now actually. Right on schedule.
Page 1 of 2