So currently, I am recording real guitars and vocals but I am using EZDrummer for my drums. I am looking for a way to obtain some kind of "industrial" type drum kit. For those who don't know what I mean the kit sounds like you hit a bunch if pieces of metal at different pitches. It is a really cool sounding kit. I just didn't know if maybe Garageband supported something of the sort or if EZDrummer has something or even if anyone knows of a FREE download I could get which would really help.

Also, I am looking for an 808 bass drop too. Garageband DOES have a hip hop kit that has some very "bassy" tones but I am looking for a specific one that doesn't just hit, it hits and goes even lower and deeper. It really shakes subwoofers. Again, anything for free download would be awesome!

MM
Take it from me who has been doing a of industrial and industrial rock. Creating your own sounds, effected normal sounds (its very easy to get a snare to sound metallic), and find samples is your best bet.
Quote by FireHawk
Take it from me who has been doing a of industrial and industrial rock. Creating your own sounds, effected normal sounds (its very easy to get a snare to sound metallic), and find samples is your best bet.

Do you have any examples or tips and secret tricks?
Quote by irishmatt1992
Do you have any examples or tips and secret tricks?

industrial is really good about having drum breakdowns where u can grab drums from snares and such. I grab those a lot. Also take a snare but a ton of distortion on it and some reverb after the distortion. I a lot of times just go...snare...distortion....more distortion...reverb sometimes i also take a reverb before first distortion. I do this for kicks as well (not as much reverb)